Chapter 33: Yan Tingxuan

Start from the beginning

You Mian wanted to explain but never found a chance, once this topic was mentioned, Yan Tingxuan would twist his eyebrows and refuse, as if he was entangled with him and made an expression full of disgust.

But now that the two of them have participated in the love drama together, Yan Tingxuan really knows that he likes boys, why don't he continue to think that he is disgusting, but shows the same familiar appearance as before as weirdly as now.

And listening to Yan Tingxuan's tone, he never seemed to misunderstand that he liked him.

But if there is not even the initial 'misunderstanding', then what is the purpose of all the estrangement in the past two years.

The more You Mian thought about it, the more he felt that this friendship that he cherished at the beginning was like a gorgeous skirt crawling with lice, and it looked beautiful from a distance, and when he got closer, he found that it had long been rotten.

You Mian lowered his eyes lightly, his eyes were indifferent, he didn't think about it anymore, and walked directly to the queue of the 'Torrent Bravery' project.

There are still a lot of visitors to the playground on weekdays, and even if they go to queue, they have to wait for more than half an hour.

When You Mian saw the number of people in the queue in the distance, he regretted for the first time the choice he had made to stay.

He looked up at the number of people in the live broadcast room, which was about to break 10,000, and everyone was happily swiping the screen.

You Mian pursed his lips, it's okay, it's only half an hour.

After standing at the end of the queue, the boy smiled lightly while picking out the questions that could be answered in the live broadcast room.

The expression is gentle and delicate, and the side face is bright.

Yan Tingxuan stood silently beside You Mian.

The two didn't talk much, but they stood together in the frame of the camera and were unexpectedly harmonious.

The barrage was carnival, and Yan Tingxuan also found out that You Mian didn't want to talk to him more, so he smiled and didn't talk to him specifically.

In the silent and lively playground, Yan Tingxuan lowered his eyes and looked at the boy's soft smile, and suddenly remembered the scene when he saw each other for the first time in You's house.

At that time, You Mian was like this, no matter what the people around him were, he could enjoy his leisure time consistently, like an iris struggling to survive.

Yan Tingxuan used his shoulders to block the push of the person behind him, separating a comfortable space for the unaware You Mian.

The man is tall, his well-cut brown coat makes his legs extremely long, and his chic and considerate smile is always on his face, looking thin and affectionate.

Yan Tingxuan held the railing with one hand and stared at You Mian without a trace.

He had never avoided reminiscing about the days before, but now that the changes in Youmian had forced him to wonder where things had gotten out of control.

Or that he expected such a change at the beginning, but he didn't expect it to come so quickly, and he didn't expect You Mian to really like other people.

Obviously, the person who stayed by You Mian's side and accompanied the other party for more than half of his life was him Yan Tingxuan.

——