Chapter 27: #You Mian#

Start from the beginning

Sure enough, Pei Huaiji saw You Mian nodding with a smile and said, "So the result I measured was the former." "

Pei Huaiji pursed his lips, "Even if this will make you suffer a lot, so much that you may not even be able to accept the negative public opinion?" "

You Mian shrugged his shoulders, and his beautiful amber tender green pupils were full of imperative sharpness.

"Because it's a necessary risk-taking."

Pei Huaiji looked at You Mian for a long time, and always felt that his heartbeat at this moment was even more violent than when he saw You Mian crossing the finish line on the track before.

The tips of his fingers were a little numb, and his heart was beating a little.

Pei Huaiji lowered his eyes, this angle made the man's cold momentum slightly subdued, and he only heard him say in a deep voice: "As I said before, I am always extra tolerant and patient with talented people. "

You Mian gently bent his eyes, waiting for Pei Huaiji's next words.

Pei Huaiji: "But as of now, my patience with you seems to be several orders of magnitude higher than with others. "

You Mian's eyes widened slightly in an instant, and silence spread between the two.

Just when he thought that Pei Huaiji was going to say something shocking, he only heard Pei Huaiji's voice change, and he turned into that always cold and unfazed appearance.

"So I don't mind if you go back on your word." Pei Huaiji pursed his thin lips, gave the greatest guarantee and retreated: "If you still need JL's public relations team to come forward in the future, just let me know." "

You Mian wanted to refuse, but suddenly heard Pei Huaiji add softly: "I respect all your choices." "

Including those I don't recognize.

You Mian understood Pei Huaiji's words.

I have to say that Pei Huaiji's concession performance of loving and cherishing talents really surprised and sighed You Mian.

He is a leader with great courage and charisma.

So this time You Mian didn't refuse, he smiled very calmly and accepted this kindness.

"Then I'll thank Mr. Pei first." You Mian said.

Pei Huaiji bowed his head silently, even though his face was expressionless, but You Mian didn't know why he saw a very satisfied look on his ice face.

You Mian: "..."

Pei Huaiji paused for two seconds before turning around, and his voice was a little hoarse, and he said, "Good night." "

You Mian raised his eyes to look at Pei Huaiji, and the warm yellow light behind the boy made his side face reflect an excessively beautiful light and shadow.

You Mian looked at the side with a soft expression, "Good night." "

Pei Huaiji's eyes showed a hint of a smile that was not obvious, but he did laugh, because of You Mian's good night.

When Pei Huaiji had just walked a short time on his front foot, the staff in charge of You Mian in the program team also knocked on the door of his room with a worried face.

You Mian opened it and took a look, only to see the girl with the work card hanging on her neck and said nervously: "You Mian, don't go on Weibo for the past two days, Director Hong is communicating with the sender, hoping to calm down this turmoil as soon as possible." "