Thats enough

Wanda pov

I heard loud bang on my door. I quickly sat up and looked at the timer which said 6:00am.

"What the-"

"Maximoff open this door." Deep husky voice called out from the other side of the door. I quickly got up and rubbed my eyes as i walked towards it and opened it. the sight was showing annoyed Natasha Romanoff who had her arms crossed.

"What do i owe this surprise to?" I said sarcastically which made her even more annoyed, but without any warning she walked inside.

"Um HELLO??" I followed her and closed my door behind. She walked into the bathroom and turned water on.

With that Natasha took out toothbrush from her pocket and used my toothpaste to brush her teeth.
I just stared at her confused as she looked right at me from the mirror.

I rolled my eyed and crossed my arms as i leaned against bathroom doorframe. After minutes Natasha finally had washed her teeth, she looked towards me with biggest smile I've seen on her, but soon after faded when she saw my reaction.

"Oh um...i was out on the toothpaste-" She took empty bottle from her left pocket and gave it to me.

"Please throw it out and in 5 minutes come down into the training room." And with that she left.

"Shes so annoying!" I groaned and fell on the bed.

"I HEARD THAT"  she answered from other side of my room and I screamed into the pillow.

After 10-15 minutes i was all dressed and ready for training and within minutes i was entering gym.

"Didn't expected you here" i almost jumped as i felt Marias hand on my shoulder.

"Damn it, you scared me" i let out nervous giggle as she just smiled.

"Well I'm happy that you started training again. Your gonna have to learn how to protect yourself." I smiled up to her as she walked towards mats. "Protect yourself"

Everyone always said that ill be good use to this team because of my powers but never how it will help me to protect myself too-

"Maximoff! Youre here. Good." Natasha snapped me out of my thoughts. I shook my head and walked towards her.

"If i have to do basics again, i rather go back to sleeping." I crossed my arms as she walked closer to me.

"Someones moody-"

"Seeing you the first thing in the morning really made my mood go boom, so please if you dont mind Agent Romanoff, i want to learn how to use weapons." Natasha smirked and nodded as she took my wrist to lead me but quickly let go and looked at me.

"Im alright dont worry." She nodded and started walking towards an armory.

"Alright, here we are. Do you want some pistols or rifles first?"

"Pistols seem easier"

"Alright. So, here's the basic about using a pistol, your stance should be like this..." she lowered her body to demonstrate the pose.

"Never ever hold the weapon loosely, you will lose control over your gun. You got it?" I nodded as i watched her

"Good." She said satisfied and finally passed pistol to me

"Alright, you try it. Remember what I said." I put ear plugs in so did Natasha. I held gun tightly but i think it wasn't enough because i felt hands wrapping around mine as i felt Natashas front against my back.

"There you go, hold it tight like that and then pull the trigger." She pointed to the target and with that i took my first shot.

"Well done. shot in dummies head. That's good for the first try. Now, try this" she handed me another pistol.