_______________________
Shein
It Pays To Check In 💰
Score SHEIN points by simply checking into your account—it's that easy!>
___________________________________

Closing her phone, she sighed at her boyfriend saying that something came up at the shop again.
He recently had been canceling their date nights and Asia was getting suspicious and doubting him at the fact something was 'coming up' for the past few weeks.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe, "You know what, let me not stress over it..Jason would never purposely avoid me...or cancel our date nights for that matter." she said to herself, not knowing her co-worker has walked in.

"Hey girll!"

The voice of her co-worker brought her out of her thoughts, as Asia turned to face her with relief written all over her face.

"Kayla! I thought you were going to have me stay here a lil bit longer.. considering you're late to your shifts every other day.." she laughed and muttered that last part to herself.

"Not too much on me now!" Kayla chuckled as she knew Asia thought she was slick whispering under her breath, "Be grateful I decided to come on time today!" she stated as she made her way towards the front desk, flipping her hot pink lace behind her back. "So how's you and your mans? Y'all doing okay?"

The way Asia shook her head Kayla already knew what was up.

"He canceled one of y'all's date nights again?" she guessed as she saw the disappointment and sadness lingering in Asia's eyes.

Before Kayla even got to yapping Asia cut her off with, "It's different this time though. Alex decided to make him clean up the shop as a punishment for being late." she lied as she fiddled with her fingers, a habit she always did whenever she lied about something.

"Whatever you say girl." Kayla sighed as she put her name tag on, "Well since I'm here you can go ahead and leave the library, I know you don't want to be here before another customer walks in. I heard the old lady's complaining all the way from the back!" she cackled, the 'back' referring to the employees room.

Asia chuckled at Kayla and took her name tag off before making sure she had her bag and everything before she left.

Atlanta, Georgia
Chick-fil-a Drive Through
5:23 PM

Sitting in her car, Asia waited in the drive through at Chick-fil-a scrolling through Instagram. When she suddenly had gotten a call from her two best friends, Nicole and Jadah.

Answering the call, the phone automatically connected to the car and Jadah instantly started talking about her little brother Caleb, who had finally had his eyes set on someone but he was too scared to shoot his shot.

"The damn boy talking about, 'What if he not gay? He gon probably wanna fight me or sum?' as if the nigga doesn't have a literal rainbow pop-socket for his phone."

Caleb came out gay to his sister and her two best friends, they are the only people who know about his sexuality. A few months back, Caleb had his eyes on this one boy that went to his school for a while now and decided to make his moves.

The boy was a member of the basketball team and Caleb had a thing for athletes.

One day he decided to compliment him and the boy was very offended. He ended up gathering the whole basketball team to jump Caleb after school, to which he knew about due to his best friend warning him about their plans. To which he got checked out of school early.