~Dabi~

"I guess they had some shitty luck."

~Monitor screen 3~

Suddenly Aizawa hear screams coming from the far right monitor screen. Looking over he sees Shigaraki disintegrating a hero.

~Shigaraki~

"(Sigh) How much longer is this going to take?"

~Security room~

After seeing those villains, Aizawa still wondered where Joker (Deku). As he wondered this he quickly turn to the monitor screen that that was recording Dr. Toxin's laboratory.

~Laboratory~

As a laboratory was on lockdown, Dr. Toxin continued working on the cure. But as he did so the door to his laboratory slides open and six security guards went into the lab and towards Dr. Toxin.

~Security guard 1~

"We must get you out of here at once. This is no longer a safe place for you."

~Dr. Toxin~

"No. I'm not leaving my research."

~Security guard 1~

"Didn't you hear me!? It's not safe! So move your as-"

Suddenly the security guard was shot in the back of the head making blood splatter to the lab and onto Dr. Toxin who stood there the complete shock of what he just saw.

As the security guard drops to the ground it is revealed that the other security guard behind them was the one to shoot him.

~Security guard 2~

"What the hell di-"

Before the other security card could finish his sentence, the one holding the gun turned it towards him and shot him directly in the face. Making them fall to the ground as well. From seeing the two other security guards completely dead, Dr. Toxin looked at the security guard who pulled the and saw that the three other security guards behind him were not doing a single thing at all. So looking back at the security guard who pulled the trigger, they then locked eyes.

~Joker (Deku)~

"It's been quite some time, doctor."

Hearing that voice, Dr. Toxin already knew who was right under me that ski mask.

~Dr. Toxin~

"It's you."

Saying that joker grabs the bottom of his ski mask removed it. Revealing his smiling face to Dr. Toxin who shock there in complete shock as he was staring directly at the person he created.

~Dr. Toxin~

"Joker."

~Joker (Deku)~

"That's right doctor. You're very own creation standing right before you. And the same tuition who's going to take your life."

~Dr. Toxin~

"W-wait! Don't kill me. Want me to stop you but I do not truly want to start my own creation. So allow me to join you. If you do then I will give you anything you need."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Anything huh?"

~Dr. Toxin~

"That's right. You name it and I'll give it to you."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Then if that's the case, I want your life!"

~Dr. Toxin~

"No wait!"

Right after Dr. Toxin said that, Joker (Deku) pulled the trigger of his gun, shooting the doctor directly in his head. Causing him to fall to the ground which Joker (Deku) smiled at.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well now that that's taken care of, let's get out of here."

From saying this, Joker (Deku) turned around, but before you could take a step forward. Aizawa suddenly appeared from the doorway and lunch a strand of a scarf towards Joker (Deku).

~Gentle Criminal~

"Sir! Lookout!"

Gentle Criminal who was disguised as one of the security guards pushes Joker (Deku) out of the way. But from doing so this strand of Aizawa's scarf wraps around around Gentle Criminal's left arm. From this happening, Aizawa gripped onto a scarf and tossed Gentle Criminal aside. But from being tossed, gentle criminal hits a glass fridge which shatters in his impact. Due to this the chemicals that were in the fridge suddenly fall onto Gentle Criminal, which causes him to scream out from what the chemicals are doing to his skin. From seeing this happened, Joker unzipped his vest and opened it widely to reveal a flower that was attached to his buttoned up shirt. Squeezing on to the flower liquid come shooting out and hit Aizawa's left arm. From this happening he's just a burning sensation coursing through his arm. Looking at his arm he sees at the liquid that was squeezed out of the flower was some sort of acid which began to spread to his arm. Due to the acid spreading he had no choice but to retreat and tend to this acid. After he ran away. Joker (Deku) wanted to go after but hearing the screams from Gentle Criminal. He knew that he must be attended to at once.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Riddler. Use your quirk on gentle Criminal at once!"

~Mr. Compress~

"As you wish."

Mr. compress who was also disguised as one of the security guard quickly goes over to Gentle Criminal and seals him away in a marble.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Mustard. Are the gas bombs ready to go off?"

~Mustard~

"Yes they are. Once we step foot out of this place they'll go off."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Good now let's get the hell out of."

With that said, Joker (Deku) and the others began to make their way out of the bass.

~To be continued~