It's Just Murder

Začít od začátku

M/N gave a grunt and took the katana with his left hand, pushing it out of his shoulder. M/N retracted his katana, stepped back, and gave Katana a painful kick to the tits. As soon as M/N stood up, smoke began to emerge from the fresh wound, and his scar started to heal.

(I forgot to mention that you have a healing factor like Deadpool)

M/N took Katana by surprise and restrained her. M/N met her gaze with a sly smile.

"Sorry. It's what I do."

M/N purposefully flexed his muscles while making it appear inadvertent as he approached Katana to assist her in getting up and then cleaned off the mud from her.

"Do you have a boyfriend? I have you know I make a million per month."
M/N surprised her by speaking in Japanese. After striking deals and selling his drugs and weapons to other people, M/N picked up many languages.

M/N gave Katana a respectful glance while she swore in Japanese. Katana turned her back on him and stood behind Flag. Man, M/N was wild about that woman.

Slipknot was swinging between structures. Flag flicked open the little wrist-mounted tablet and tapped Slipknot's profile. Just as Slipknot was about to flee, his head blew up.

As his corpse dropped, everyone besides M/N stared at Slipknot's decapitated body. His body fell into a building while hanging upside down on his leg.

M/N grinned at the lifeless body of Slipknot.

"Now that's a killer app!"
Harley smiled at Slipknots body along with M/N.

"Okay. You wanna keep playing the Hollywood Squares version of "I'll blow your freaking Head Off?" Are you next?"
Flag looked at Diablo then at M/N. M/N had his arm wrapped around Diablos shoulders as if they were besties.

"You tripping, homie."

"You next, Deadshot?"
Floyd approached Flags with a pissed off expression on his face.

"You just threatened me?"

"Oh, yeah."
Flag smiled at Deadshots expression.

"He just threatened me."

"Move."
Flag kept going, appearing enraged at M/N's recent shenanigans with Slipknot.

"All right, I'm gonna kill him."
Deadshot retreated behind Harley and M/N, who walked beside Diablo.

"Well, you better make it quick 'cause he's gonna kill all of us one by one."

"I'm gonna drop him, the sword lady, five or seven of these SEALs. After that, I'm gonna need some help. You down?"
Deadshot told Harley and M/N trying to keep his voice down so Flag doesn't hear them.

"Of course. What about the pieces of shit in our necks?"
M/N mocked Floyd's lack of consideration.

"Your friends gonna help us out with that, right?"
Floyd faced M/N as he referred to the Joker.

"Ugh, of fucking course. I'll have a word with him or somethin'."

The very thought of him repulsed M/N. The Joker would believe anything M/N said him,
M/N recalled then. He once claimed to Joker that he "had" ADHD, which was the reason he had ignored Joker for nearly four months. Unsurprisingly, Joker accepted his explanation and pardoned M/N. M/N repeatedly told Joker so many lies that his nose might grow longer.

As he slowed down to transfer M/N to the back of the pack, Diablo gripped M/N's shoulder. M/N had a confused but angry expression.

"What?"

"Why did you do that?"
After glancing at M/N, Diablo turned to face forward and continued to move.

"Do what? I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. I did a lot of things."
M/N did wonder though. What did he do? Did he do anything wrong?

"Why did you do that to the wall climber."
M/N already forgot about Slipknot, but he remembered after hearing Diablo's statement.

"I would've used him as a human shield for myself but I knew he would never agree to that so I killed him. Plus I wanted to confirm if the bombs in the neck shit was actually real."

M/N dismissed the matter as insignificant. He was a mob boss and the head of a mafia, so why would a single murder make him guilty in any way? Why should he be repulsed by his own deeds when he had dealt with his goons raping and harming his clients at his command?

People who know M/N frequently hated his insensitive behavior. As long as it helps him,
M/N doesn't give a damn about anything, including other people's lives. M/N is limited to five priorities. Money. Sex. M/N. Actually, M/N is just concerned with those three things and nothing else. He is aware that he is a self-centered jerk, yet he still enjoys it.