"It would have been fine," she said, with a small smile on her face.

"OK, well, at least I know that now," he said, returning the smile. He grabbed her hand, "What are we doing today then?" he asked.

"I don't know, you tell me," Georgina replied, subtly shaking her head. Jude just gave her an unamused look. "What?! I don't know what's in Dortmund, do I?!" she defended, her arms now raised.

"Ok, yeh, fair enough," he agreed, "have you ever been to the German markets?"

"No..?" Georgina asked, she's only ever been to Germany for all of 2 days before, for a 'Stranger Things' Comic Con - that didn't really give her time to go sight seeing.

"That's where we'll go then," Jude stated, clearly "I thinks it's still christmassy there so that's cool."

"Cooool," she replied, whilst yawning.

"Tired?" he questioned.

"A little bit," she motioned with her hands.

"Tough, come on, get up," Jude leaped out of the bed, grabbed the girls hand and pulled her out of bed.

Georgina groaned, swinging her legs off the bed, being pulled to her feet by Jude.

"Cute pjs," Jude commented, looking down at the girls white and pink statin heart pyjamas.

"Thank you," she muttered.

"Hungry?" he asked.

"Maybe, a little.." she replied.

"C'mon, I'll get breakfast," Jude said, walking out the door and down the stairs, Georgina following closely behind.

"Oh shit," the boy stopped halfway down the stairs.

"What?" the girl whispered back.

"I forgot that my family's here," he looked up at her.

"It's fine don't worry," she reassured.

"Sure?"

"Like you said the other day, 'I've basically met them before'" she mocked his brummy accent.

"You're not funny," Jude turned, and continued walking down the stairs.

They walked through a doorway into what Georgina assumed was going to be the kitchen. Once he assumption was proved correct, she was met with a woman she had definitely seen before.

"Morning Mum," Jude announced his presence in the room. Denise turned around slightly startled.

"Morning darlin-" she paused mid sentence when she saw Georgina. "Oh my goodness," she gasped, "I didn't know you were already here!" The older woman pulled the young girl into a tight hug which was returned. "Jude said you weren't coming till tomorrow!"

"I changed the time so she could come out earlier," Jude explained, whilst him and Georgina took a seat at the kitchen island, "and I didn't tell any of ya so that you wouldn't make a fuss."

"Did you get here last?" Denise asked.

"Yeh, Jude picked me up from the airport early this morning," Georgina answered.

"You pair of crazy people! You could've told me! I wasn't prepared! I was going to get stuff sorted, get a nice breakfast and all!" Denise complained, giving Jude a light tap on his arm.

"Honestly, it's fine, don't worry," Georgina reassured the woman, a smile forming on her face at her excitement, yet panic of her early arrival.

"I'll get something sorted tomorrow, it'll be fine," Denise continued, "better late than never."

"Mum, it's fine," Jude laughed. "Get used to this," he said, turning back to Georgina.

"Oh my days."

The three people sat in the kitchen turned to face the stairs. Jobe was coming down, walking round into the kitchen.

"Bro, I thought you were joking," he stated, looking at Georgina and then Jude.

"Why would I be joking?" Jude asked.

"Didn't think you had it in ya fella," Jobe continued.

Denise and Georgina made eye contact, whilst the boys were debating over why Jobe thought Jude was joking etcetera etcetera, and the mother mouthed 'They've had a crush on you for ages'. Georgina just chuckled and shook her head.

The two women continued laughing at the brothers bickering before their father, Mark, strolled in to stop them.

"What are you lot shouting about?" he asked, calmly.

"Jobe's just being an idiot, like usual," Jude muttered and returned back to his stool next to Georgina, who still hadn't been noticed for his father.

"What's he done?" Mark continued questioning. Everyone around the island started trying to surprise their giggles as Marks total obliviousness to the new girl in the room. "What?" he asked, "Oh my god! Hello!" he exclaimed, finally noticing the girl, pulling her into a hug.

"Hi," she laughed back, causing everyone to burst into fits of laughter.

"I'm so sorry," he apologised, " it's too early for this, i'm not even going to ask questions yet."

Georgina noticed how Mark had one of the brightest smiles she had ever seen. They all did - the whole Bellingham family had the most welcoming smiles, instantly making her feel and home.

They all say around the kitchen for a bit, Mark them all breakfast, Denise poured everyone coffee or juice. Georgina was sat in between the two brothers who had eventually stopped arguing and settled down to eat breakfast. The girl found herself with a huge smile on her face the whole morning, seeing the way this family are with is each other was beautiful. It made her feel special to be a part of it even for just a day.

After a while of conversation between the group, Jude pulled Georgina away, to get ready to go out. He was excited to show her around the markets, but she was even more excited just to get to spend the day with him.

~~~
AN: i think i like this chapter but i can't tell