(His outfit)

(His outfit)

He was never a spoiled brat.
He knew the value of money despite being a son of millionaire.

He was a calm and ambivert personality.
He was amiable to those who treat him to be treated like one.

Time skips.

Soon they reached at Mili's apartment.
As it was weekend so they knew that she would be home only .

Vikrant : You know na Vihan she might be hurt because of me so_

Vihan: Don't worry bhaiya. I'll take try to care of that and please aap aur regret my kariye..(don't regret now). We both will ask for forgiveness. And I'll also hold my ears, she will surely forgive us 'cause she is an Angel.

(He smiled sadly recalling how he shouted at her on their first encounter)
Even though that was not his intention but still that was done by him

Vihan rang the doorbell and stand a little ahead from Vikrant. He was looking down all the time praying that she won't kick them back.

Mili opened the door py to get her happiest shock of life.

Yes! She also missed him but she was scared from Vikrant's wrath. The was he behaved with her was something she can't compared..can't overcome this easily.

Mili:A..aap Donno....uh...ayiyee andar.(you both...come inside )

She asked hesistantly

Vihan:Thanku Mili (he said showing his toothy smile...looking a cute little boy)

They entered inside .
She served them drinks and cookies.

Vihan squealed in happiness after seeing cookies. Oh.He love sweets.
But ...

Vihan: Mili...ca..can I eat these? Please..
It's okay if you_

Vihan asked with a little fear cause in Asylum too they used to brat him for asking food. And never give him anything fresh.
That was just their leftovers.

Mili knew this and she felt like crying.
She smiled at him puffing her chubby cheeks.

Mili: You can sweet boy..I made them for you and Vikrant bhai back then. Ok...don't be scared Sweetie.

Vihan smiled and staring devouring his food while Vikrant again feel so small in front of her. She cares for them ..for him but he just...

He stood from his place and kneel down in front of Mili who was sitting in other sofa.
She looked at him bewildered.

Vikrant: I..I'm sorry Mili...maaf kardo mujhe bache please..I trust you ohkK I do but that just I was just get scared after not finding Vihan and there was blood and only you...please forgive me...I know I behaved like a jer_
(Forgive me)

Mili stopped him from cursing himself and hugged him patting his back because he unknowingly started shedding tears of guilt.

Mili: Aise nhi khte ...Ap bade hain na mujhse..
Koi baat nhi mai gussa nhi hu apse...aur apne hi kha tha na that I'm your only family after Vihan..hm..apke choti behen.
( Don't speak like this..You are elder than me..
It's okay..I'm not angry with you and you told me na that I'm your only family after Vihan..your little sister)

Vikran just squeezed her in his arms and held more protectively.

Although she was hugging him trying to told his big body but looking so small in front of him. He smiled at her and kissed her side head and backed away.

Vikram: Thanku . Vihan was right.You're really an Angel.

He muttered slowly and pinched her cheeks making her smile too.

Mili looked at Vihan who was looking at them with teary eyes but looking soooooo cute with stuffed mouth of cookies.

Mili chuckled at strolled towards him.
And sat beside him. Vikram also seated himself admiring both of them silently.

Mili: Ohh..Why are you crying Sweetie.

She asked him wiping his tears .Vihan sniffed before speaking.

Vihan: Kyuki aap aur bhai ro the ho..(sniff)
( because you and bhai are crying)

Mili don't know whether to cooed at his cuteness and naive , innocent behavior or console him.
She decided to do both.

Mili: Vihan we are crying in happiness okay so don't cry you already cried a lot ..You just eat..hm you want anything else I'll cook for you..Tell me Vihan.

Vihan pouted looking down hearing her.
Mili looked at him in confusion.

Mili:What happened.
Vihan: You..called me Vihan.
Mili: Hmm Is not it your name.

Vihan shaked his head pouting even more.

Vihan: Nu...I'm your S..sweet boy na..

He mumbled slowly but they both heard him and laughed out loud.

Vihan looked at both of them tilting his head.

Mili scooted over to him and ruffled his hairs.

Mili:You are soo cute Sweet boy...How will I bear this much cuteness after marriage.

Vihan looked at her with big eyes and red cheeks making them laugh even more.

....

Happy end.

"If you own someone an apology...
Give then one.
Don't let your ego ruin a relationship"...💛

~~~~~~~~
Bbye❤
Vote🧿

I'm sorry for this late update but I got my periods and they hurts so bad. I was on my bed whole day.Even my PMS is so much painful.

Well leave it! Doesn't matter .

Tell me if you want an epilogue...

1283 words