What he did made my face slam with the floor....and my back Hurts like hell that I can't even move....I can't move at all even if I try...

Is it broken?....Is it really broken?....Am I paralysed?...

One of those things grabs my hair violently and lifts my head up...I'm met with his hideous face right in mine, along with uncountable others all around me...eyes filled with revenge seeking desires...

They'll kill me...

I look at the one in my face grabbing my hair in his hands, and I give him a death glare.

Niross1: You're glaring NOW? * Smirk*

Y/N: * Darkly* TaeHyung wouldn't hurt JungKook, YOU did something, AND It was all to get ME after I purged your weak filthy asses from the storage building.

Niross1: You're a detective for a reason. * smirk*

Y/N: You DON'T, scare me. * Glare*

Niross1: Do you know what I can do to you?

Y/N: I told you you DON'T scare me. AND I'M GOING TO FKING KILL YOU-

Niross1: How did it feel like, meeting him again?

Y/N:?.....

Immediately pain fills my chest again....remembering how his apparition called for me in the fog...But I glare qt the thing in front of me.

Y/N: You're that weak that you KNOW you have no chance against me in my full concentration, so you used that dirty trick. * disgusted*

Niross1: So he is a "DIRTY" Trick?

Y/N: DON'T FKING MENTION HIM WITH YOUR TONGUE!!! THE ONLY DIRTY ONE IS YOU!!!!!

Niross1: You got angry very easily, AND distracted very easily once you saw him, I know your weak point now, detective.

Y/N: YOU FKING-

Niross1: I don't understand why you purged the buidling to begin with. You did it for the others to eat?? So you're protecting the others?? In that case, why didn't you protect HIM?

Y/N: SHUT UP!!!!

Niross1: Why did you fail him?

Y/N: SHUT UP!!!! I SAID SHUT UP!!!!

Niross1: How could you be that heartless, detective? After what you did to HIM, now you're saving others but not HIM?

Y/N: STOP!!!! JUST STOP!!!!

Painful...Very painful memories that I took years to heal from...start coming back to me...my tears just start falling...and I struggle to free myself to at least cover my ears but...they're holding me down and forcing me to listen...

Niross1: Your tears fell because you know what you did, you know what kind of persin you are.

Y/N: ENOUGH!!!!! ENOUGH YOU-

??: Why did you do that?....

Y/N: ?!!....

His apparition appears again...behind the Niross grabbing my hair and talking to me...
I look up with wide teary eyes at him...
He looks exactly....like who he is...