Feeling Of Regret

Start from the beginning

"I yield..." She said while exhaling looking honestly full of it wanting Aegon to just get done with it and leave her alone. Thereya raised her hands in mock defeat. "I hope this gets you c*ck hard because I'm not doing it again... Ever." She said sarcastically as she put her hands back down. Aegon got mad, 'She thinks I'm bluffing? She thinks she can get away with it?' He thought to himself before grabbing her underarms firmly and pulling her towards the dark hole in the wall with stairs leading down before tossing her on the ground.

Thereya let out a grunt as she hit the ground. "Sunfyre māzigon! (Sunfyre come!)" Aegon shouted as he stepped away from Thereya slowly while putting his hands behind his back. Movements could be heard down the stairs in the dark. "Aegon stop it it's not funny..." Thereya said under her breath. Aegon looked down at her and then nodded his head in frustration "Sunfyre... māzigon!! (Sunfyre come!!)" Aegon repeated his words louder. Big heavy steps could be heard coming upstairs. A large golden dragon crawled out of the darkness as if it came out of the deepest pits of seven hells.

Sunfyre shook the dust off himself and let out a roar that made Thereya cover her ears. The first dragon she ever saw was probably about to end her life. The large golden beast was the most beautiful thing that she ever saw in her life. His golden scales were shining in the sunlight, and then she looked him directly in the eye. Thereya could see her reflection in the dragon's eye.

Aegon could see the way she was looking at Sunfyre, he looked at her a few seconds before raising his head and looking at his dragon all while Thereya was still mesmerized by Sunfyre. "Sunfyre..." Aegon saying his name made him turn his head towards Aegon rather than Thereya.

Even though she was in this life-or-death situation Thereya was still looking at Sunfyre not taking her eyes off him or bothering to get up and try to run away. Aegon hesitated but something snapped inside of him, he was angry and he wanted her to fear him. But all he got was her adoring his dragon taking in every single detail of his scales and teeth. "Dracarys!" Aegon shouted angrily. Sunfyre turned his head towards Thereya snarling at her with saliva hanging off his teeth as he opened his mouth. Thereya didn't even realize it but she was trembling before the mighty beast. She could feel the heat starting to come out of his mouth as he was charging his fire and a ball of fire appeared in his throat slowly coming up into his mouth.

Thereya put her hands in front of her face guarding herself, but suddenly the fire in his throat died out and he let out a loud roar. It was so strong that it almost moved Thereya from the spot where she was kneeling. She moved her hands from in front of her face toward her ears as she covered them.

Sunfyre then went quiet and pulled back into the shadows downstairs into the black hole soaring her life. "What..." Aegon said in worry and confusion. "Get back here you dumb lizard! I didn't tell you to spare her!" Aegon was in complete rage while Thereya was still kneeling in shock not sure if she was even still alive from how scared she was just seconds ago.

"You didn't say it... But you felt it..." Helaena said softly from behind Aegon. That made him turn around quickly and look at his sister. He looked at her for some time and took in the words she said, his anger disappearing, that was soon over when Aegon felt a sharp pain in his jaw. Jace threw a punch at him and knocked him on the floor. "You tried to kill my sister!" Jace shouted. Helaena wasn't even bothering to stop it and she went over to Thereya and took her by the shoulders, gently from behind.

"Thereya? You are alright... He wouldn't have-" Helaena tried to explain but then just stopped and hugged her. Thereya slowly came to her senses and her face suddenly changed from scared to one of anger. "I'm alright..." Thereya said as she got up and turned around to see Aegon and Jace fist-fighting. Jace got on top of Aegon and started punching him. Thereya interfered even though she was already angry enough.

She pulled Jace off Aegon by his shoulder. "Let it go..." Thereya said and Aegon pushed himself away then stood up and wiped the blood off his mouth. Thereya's back was turned on Aegon and she was facing Jace, still holding him by his shoulders trying to convince him to be a bigger person and walk away. Helaena stood behind Jace as she was patiently waiting for Thereya so they could leave.

"That's right... Walk away... Listen to your whore..." Aegon said sharply while still wiping the blood off his mouth. Thereya closed her eyes and exhaled before quickly turning around with the hook swing of her hand punching Aegon in the face. He fell flat on his back and blood started rushing out of his nose as he held onto it. "You ungrateful! Servant f*cking! Piece of shit!" Thereya shouted as she got on top of him with a wish to kill him on the spot as he was trying to wiggle away from beneath her. Both Helaena and Jace were now yelling trying to get her to stop but she wasn't listening.

"Thereya!" A loud and harsh voice shouted her name, and she recognized it immediately. Thereya stopped and before even being able to turn around Cole grabbed her underarms and yanked her away from Aegon. "Thank the Gods! She tried to kill me!" Aegon whimpered while holding onto his bloody nose as Cole sat him up. "He tried to kill me!" Thereya shouted when Cole turned around to look at her.

"It's true we saw it!" Jace yelled. "Quiet! All of you! You have disappointed your mothers! What is this behavior? Out! Back into the castle! All of you!" Cole shouted angrily but he was looking at Thereya with disappointment. Little Luke or Aemond was potentially the one who sent Cole after them, and the one who potentially saved someone's life. Jace looked down in shame and Helaena was just standing beside Thereya pulling her slightly to go.

Thereya was still looking at Aegon, then at Cole's disappointed facial expression, and then she looked down at her hand, her knuckles had Aegon's blood on them. "I didn't-" She tried to explain as her face shifted from angry and arrogant to one of regret but still stubbornness. "Just go!" Cole shouted and the three of them quickly ran off and he stayed holding Aegon in a sitting position.

"When Alicent or the King himself hears about what I just did to their son... I'm so dead..." Thereya said as they were rushing back into the castle. "You were only defending yourself from that sick demented-!" Jace was still angry and Helaena was just nodding to everything he said.

"Yes, but I wasn't defending myself since my life was no more in danger I punched him because... I don't know I snapped I was fed up it was enough! And I felt like doing so!" Thereya said instead of admitting that she was terribly scared. Thereya regretted doing what she did, whatever he did was no excuse for how she was behaving and she should have acted like a bigger person. But that was not the case and she would probably do the same thing all over again. She needed the King's liking and now she wasn't so sure what was going to happen even though Jace and Helaena tried to reassure her and she kept acting like she wasn't afraid to face the King or the consequences or that she wasn't bothered by what just happened, even if in reality she was scared out of her mind.