25

Note: This is the last chapter to be followed by the End.

---

25

I missed him so much. All of him: his neck, his shoulders, his chest. I did not know how it happened. But we were kissing. I was aching for him and I wanted to worship everything in him.

Jeno Emmanuel kissed me. Hard. Fast. As if he was waiting for this exact moment. Hinawakan niya ang baywang ko, leading me towards the table at ipinatong ang puwetan ko roon.

Huminto siya at tumingin sa 'kin. "Are we okay?"

Drunk and dazed by his touches, I nodded.

"Is this okay?"

"So okay," tugon ko.

Jeno Emmanuel chuckled lightly and started devouring me. He touched my waist as he deepened the kiss. Hinawakan ko ang kanyang leeg upang mas diinan pa ang halik.

I missed this. I missed him. And the feeling was mutual by the way he longed for me. Ilang araw ko siyang hindi nakausap o nakita. Ilang beses ko itong napanaginipan. It was electrifying.

I gasped when removed my top. Hindi na ako nagdalawang isip at hinubad na rin ang kanyang suot. Once we removed our shirts, I immediately touched his chest and his shoulders. His skin on my palms felt familiar and amazing.

"Bakit hindi mo ako tinawagan?" I asked as he kissed my jaws and neck.

"Baka makulitan ka sa 'kin. Ayaw mo ngang kulitin kita 'di ba?"

"You should have annoyed me."

He stopped and smiled at me. Namiss ko sobra ang ngiti niya.

"I am not a mind reader, my love. Tell me what you want and I will obey you with my knees on the ground."

I chuckled and pulled his belt towards me. Tumawa siya.

"Wala bang makakakita sa 'tin dito?" I asked and took a glance outside kahit heavily tinted naman ang glass walls ng kanyang opisina.

"Nope. Don't worry."

Jeno Emmanuel unbuckled his belt in front of me and unbuttoned his pants, revealing his underwear. I can see it growing. Kaagad niyang hinawakan ang dalawa kong tuhod and split it widely as he stood between it. Removing my bra, I also unbuttoned my pants.

"Hurry, babe," he said.

I chuckled and pushed him away a little bit and struggled to removed my pants. He helped me removed it and positioned in front of me. I can feel it on my stomach. He kissed me, this time, harder, as he held me nape. I hugged his waist, pulling him closer to me.

"Don't push me away again, love," he said between his kisses. "I can't imagine how it feels like to not spend my life with you."

It ached me. I can't seem to imagine it, too. Ayaw ko nang mangyari iyon. Lalo na at halata ito sa boses niya. How could I hurt Jeno Emmanuel?

The love making was full of longing. We were both hungry for one another. As if it was our form of reconciliation.

At that moment, I gain confidence in breaking all of the misconceptions in my head. About the rivalry. About hiding Jeno Emmanuel. About myself.

Why would I think of others minding me, when they are too busy minding theirselves? And why would I let the society dictate me? I am just so troubled about all of this for nothing. Maybe it's also time for me to break loose.

I can never ever be happy if I'm not gonna live my life for me. That should be a basic thing to do in this world.

It will be hard to unlearn the patterns and habits I thought would make me better. Because they are not. And they will never be.