"What did you said, huh?" Taehyung asked while raising his eyebrow, not want to fall in the older's trap-

But the bunny is showing his Bambi eyes on purpose to make him melt.

"Bitch, I said what I said~" jungkook said in a duh tune but covered his mouth quickly when he realize what he just said.

Taehyung's mouth fall open while looking at jungkook in shock-

Taehyung recovered from his shock and climp at jungkook's lap, who unconsciously wrapped his arms around his waist in instant.

"What did you just call me?" Taehyung asked while glaring at kook.

"Baby- I was just kidding" jungkook replied quickly trying to escape from this situation he again pulled his Bambi eyes on show -

"No- don't you dare" taehyung warned.

"But you still didn't said you love me" jungkook pouted.

Taehyung sighs-

"Don't change the topic" taehyung glared at him who looked at him innocently.

"Such a dramatic ass you're getting, Mr jeon" taehyung muttered while shaking his head.

"You still not replied though- jungkook's words cut of and he heard a quiet " is that so-" before  he felt a pair of lips on his own.

Taehyung's hands went in his dark silky locks as jungkook tightened his hold on taehyung's waist pulling him more closer.

Soon they found eachother kissing passionately while roaming their hands on eachother-

Jungkook licked taehyung's bottom lip, silently asking for permission which the other gladly gave.

Tasting every corner his mouth, jungkook sucked on taehyung's tongue which left taehyung moaning in need. He sucked on his bottom lip like a beast while taehyung sucked on his upper lip moaning in the kiss every now and then.

Soon they broke the kiss breathing heavily while staring at eachother with hooded eyes.

"Now, you better don't question my love for you" taehyung said while poking his cheek with his finger.

Jungkook grinned happily.

"You know love, I was just teasing you" jungkook said while pecking on taehyung's lips who just huffed and rolled his eyes on him.

Jungkook laughed whole heartedly showing his bunny teeth which always left taehyung in uwu.

After few seconds when jungkook's laugh died down taehyung tried to get up but jungkook just tightened his hold on taehyung's waist making him to roll his eyes again at jungkook.

"Let go, I have work to do" taehyung uttered while jungkook snickers at his act.

"Stop rolling your eyes, baby--" jungkook said while leaning near taehyung's ear.

"If you don't want me to pound on you and give you an actual reason to roll your these pretty eyes on me" jungkook said huskily in his ear while his one hand groped his ass cheek one by one drawing a pretty moan out of his mouth.

"Stop teasing me" taehyung uttered while his eyes closed feeling jungkook's hands squeezing his ass cheeks.

"Haw, what I did now?" Jungkook asked dramatically widening his eyes, mouth open but hands still squeezing his ass cheeks while trying to be that iNnOcEnT.

"Fuck you" taehyung gazed at him for a good minute.

"You know you can't, baby" jungkook replied cockily.

"Whatever" taehyung uttered while looking away.

"Baby" jungkook called taehyung who was still looking away from him.

"Hmm?" Taehyung asked while still not looking at him.

"Thank you for coming in my life and making it this beautiful. You know before meeting you I had only one aim in life to just take revenge of my parents death and then I will leave too--
His words were off when taehyung put his hand on his mouth preventing him to speak.

" don't say like that" taehyung said while a pout.

"Lemme finish first- that was the only aim I had but after meeting you in Daegu. I wanted to see you more to get to know to talk with you. That sudden urge was so damn much that I was finding you in Daegu everywhere for whole damn years.
But at last I finally found you after two years so what thinking twice I decided to marry you. I know you were scared that time but I was scared too I didn't wanted to let you go after searching for you everywhere. And baby, after meeting you I got a chance to fell in love  and a got to feel that warmth and love which I was craving from a long time. You know after having in my life I have new aims and goals. I want to spend my every minute with you. We have been together for 6 years but it's still feel like we're newly married (he chuckled). I love you so much, my love lefts be together like this you, me and our kids. So wanna have kids with me love? Jungkook asked after letting out his small confession.

Taehyung who was crying silently hugged jungkook tightly.

" Aww baby, answer me first " jungkook cooed with a pout while rubbing taehyung's back in a comforting manner.

"You know I was so scared when you announced that you're going to marry me. The only thought in my mind was running that " what if you'll be like my fath- I mean Mr kim" but you proved me wrong, taking care of me and giving me the love in wanted in my whole life. I gave me the love of having hyungs who are always there for me even I found a best friend in Jimin. Namjoon hyung is like my father and Jin hyung he is the best, Yoongi and hobi hyung are the best big brothers I can ever have and yeonie is such a fluff ball. They all are so good that I can't imagine a life without them. They're my family. And about you, you're my home, my saviour, my love. I'm so glad you found me, love. And about having kids with you, of course we will have our kids filling this silent house with their cute giggles and rambles (both chuckled) you will be the best Dada kook." Taehyung confessed while looking at jungkook in the eyes and caressing his cheek with one hand.

Both were crying softly.

"I'm the luckiest to have you, love" jungkook said and hugged taehyung tightly.

"So are ready to be a perfect appa?" Jungkook asked teasingly after breaking the hug.

Taehyung slapped on his chest softly.

"I am, you're going to be a Dada too" taehyung said softly while smiling brightly.

"We'll go tomorrow to orphanage, okay?" Jungkook asked.

"More than okay" taehyung said while pecking on jungkook's lips who smiled his bunny smile.

𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀𓇬⠀˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒

Y

'all idk what I did🥲
I was out of ideas and I didn't know how to write a perfect epilogue so please bear it😔☝

Want a special chapter? 🦭

Btw GUYS IT'S "MY SAVIOUR's" ANNIVERSARY. I TOOK A WHOLE DAMN YEAR TO FINISH THIS 😭😭

I'm the laziest author 😿

Missing Bangtan :)

Btw you guys are "bells now or still army"? 😂

Do comments and vote :(

-៳៲៳៲😽