My dad took my hand and walked toward him. A whine went out of my mouth. I looked down with teary eyes and kept walking. I felt helpless. I slowly looked at my dad's face. He was so happy without knowing anything. I don't know what will happen to me. But I just walked without an empty heart.

I didn't notice until my dad gave my hand to Jake. I was startled. I looked at him and he was smirking with so much excitement. My heart beat more and more. After all, I had to give the promise. I was dumbfounded. But he was holding my both hands and squeezing them. I looked at him with teary eyes and shook my head. Then he looked at my parents with a smirk. I looked at them too. They were too innocent to understand what was going on. I gulped.

"Say yes baby girl.... You have no choice..." he hummed while smiling devilish. He squeezed my hands again. At the moment he didn't smile. It was a cold and angry expression. I was afraid.

"Y....yes...." I hummed.

"Louder!!!" he groaned.

"Yes...."

He smirked. After all, he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. Then the other hand he held my cheek and slowly pulled me toward him and kissed me. I gasped and tightened my hands' grip on the flower bouquet. My heart beat faster. I breathed heavily as I felt his moist lips on my lips. He kissed me passionately. I heard the crowd screaming and clapping. A tear fell from my eyes though.

-------------------------------------------

During the wedding party, we both sat down and greeted the people who wished us. But I just wanted to leave there. But I should leave for his house and it made me I didn't wanna leave though. I don't know what to do. I was thinking such things but I didn't notice he was looking at me. I looked at him. His eyes filled with obsession. I felt uncomfortable. I think he noticed that.

"Don't be shy my princess. Do you know how happy I am right now? Finally, you are mine. You can't escape from me now. You are mine all alone. No one else can have you and your beauty except me now. You are only mine now."

He said while caressing my face. I looked away. His smile faded. He held my cheek a little bit rough and turned my face toward him.

"Don't look away when I talk to you okay? Stop being a naughty girl. It's good for you my princess."

He said smirking devilish.

-------------------------------------------------------
After finishing the wedding, we were going to leave. He opened the car door for me. He came and sat as well. I kept looking down. I felt he was looking at me seductively.

"You are so beautiful, my princess. I can't even control myself in front of your beauty."

He leaned close to me. I breathe heavily. I looked away as I felt his breath on my neck.

"Mmmh... Your smell is so good baby girl. Come here."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me toward him. I gasped. My hands went and laid on his muscular chest. My heart beat fast again.

"L...listen... I... I..."

"Shh...shh... Don't be scared of your HUSBAND! I just want you my princess."

He leaned to my neck and started to kiss there. I felt a shiver down my spine. I breathed heavily. I couldn't help but I started to moan softly. He removed his black blazer. I held his shirt tightly as he kept kissing my neck passionately.

"Mmmh... I love to hear your small noises baby... Seems like your body can't resist me right?"

I felt so shy as he said that. My body was gonna betray me in front of his touch and lips.

"P...please d...don't... Mmh"

I tried to push him away but he held my hand and I couldn't fight with his muscular body. He bit my neck while kissing me.

"P...pl...please..." I whimpered.

"Please what baby girl? Your skin is so delicious and smooth. I am proud to have a beautiful wife just like you. I am just obsessed with you. Your skin, your smell, your body, and also your beauty make me crazy over you."

He kept kissing my neck. I think it was my weak place. So I couldn't resist him. I moaned for him. I was embarrassed about myself though.

After a while, he stopped kissing me as the car stopped. He smirked at me.

"Come on... Let's go inside."

He got out of the car and opened the door for me. My jaw dropped when I saw his huge mansion. It was like a palace. I couldn't even describe how huge it was.

"Come

"Come... Let's go inside." He reached his hand toward me. But I was afraid. I stepped backward. He sighed.

"Why do you always choose the hard way baby girl? "
He grabbed my hand and dragged me toward his mansion. I struggled to resist. Finally, he picked me on his shoulder and took me inside his huge mansion.

------------------------------------------------------

Here we go... It's the beginning of her new life with her mafia boyfriend. What will happen in her life? Will she be able to used to this new lifestyle? What she will be going through with her fate?

Let's meet with the next part😊

I hope you guys enjoy it well. Please let me know your ideas🙈💕