It's so terrible that a handsome diamond man turned into a wife slave.

So, I’m still single and cool.

But as he thought about it, Duan Rong remembered the idiot who counterattacked him that night.

Duan Rong felt uncomfortable all over when he thought of that incident.

Damn, that guy, I better not touch him.

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. Finally, Duan Rong went out to play with his friends.

The sound of closing the door disturbed Jiang Bei and Duan Ye, and Jiang Bei suddenly realized that their current posture was particularly inelegant.

Although it is quite interesting, servants will walk by from time to time, which is not allowed in the real environment.

Duan Ye looked at the weather outside. It was still early, so he bit Jiang Bei's ear: "Would you like to go for a walk?" It is better for pregnant women to go out

more when they are about to give birth, which is good for the birth.

Jiang Bei almost fell to his knees due to Duan Ye's sudden bite.

So exciting.

Jiang Bei nodded awkwardly.

Today, it was Duan Ye who dressed Jiang Bei.

His belly was so big that he couldn't put on his pants properly, so Duan Ye had to hold them up for him.

Duan Ye gently measured Jiang Bei's belly with his fingers, his expression serious, as if he was making the most precise calculation.

When Duan Ye was lifting Jiang Bei's pants, his hands suddenly began to move slowly, bit by bit, as if they were cultivating Jiang Bei's body, making every inch of Jiang Bei's body feel hot.

Jiang Bei never knew that he would actually blush because of wearing clothes.

After finally getting dressed, Duan Ye took Jiang Bei's hand and walked out slowly.

Jiang Bei's face was tightly wrapped, and because he was not too tall among boys, passers-by sometimes mistakenly thought he was a woman, so they didn't pay much attention to his protruding belly.

This made Jiang Bei feel a lot more at ease. He didn't even have to deliberately reduce his presence, and he could do whatever he wanted.

After wandering outside for a long time, Jiang Bei was a little tired, so Duan Ye went to buy him water.

Jiang Bei sat on an idle stool and gently tapped his swollen legs.

But at this moment, a somewhat familiar voice came from the distance.

Jiang Bei looked around a few times, but he still didn't know where the sound was coming from.

Not long after, the man named Jiang Bei appeared in front of Jiang Bei.

The man had a youthful and handsome face, was wearing a basketball uniform, and his whole body was filled with youth and passion.

After arriving at Jiang Bei's side, he observed Jiang Bei carefully for a long time, and finally said with certainty: "Jiang Bei? Is it really you?!" There was a hint of joy in his tone.

Jiang Bei looked at him for a long time and couldn't figure out who the other party was, so he said: "Who are you?"

The boy scratched his head in embarrassment: "Have you forgotten? I am the captain of the basketball team. My name is Lei Zijia, we have chatted before."