Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"

Start from the beginning

" it'll be so hard you'll feel Like dying, but try not to actually die... " aizawa said.

You swallowed your saliva and nervously looked at aizawa, the fact he sounds pretty serious about the hard part is sending an unwanted thrill around your body.

Time skip.

The class B arrived to also train their quirks, but we're shock to see how eager class A was training.

You were all training mercilessly, bakugo dripped both his hands into boiling water to expand his sweat glands to be able to create more explosions repeatedly and to increase the scale of his attacks.

Shoto was alternating between ice and fire to make the temperature of the bathwater uniform. Apparently that training is to get his body used to freezing and have him try controlling the temperature of his flames.

aizawa had sero produce tape continously, his training will increase his "capacity" as well as tape strength and production speed he said.

Aizawa ordered ojiro to hit kirishima with his tail with his hardening activated so they can increase the strength of each other's quirk.

Aizawa ordered denki to run his electric current through a large capacity battery, he is training him to be able to handle large amounts of electricity.

Koda was ordered to scream as loudly as he could for the animals to hear his anima from a far range. And apparently Aizawa said it's also good for helping him become less shy.

For aoyama's body to get use to navel Lazer, aizawa had him repeatedly shot his laser at the sky so that he can keep using it even If his stomach hurts and to increase the range of his laser.

While tokoyami is training dark shadow under control even if it's going wild in the dark in a nearby gave.

Ochaco had to continously spin while in gravity zero so she'd get use to it without getting sick and increase the maximum weight she can use her quirk on.

Lida has one of the easiest trainings, he had to do long training runs to increase leg strength and stamina.

Tsuyu is training to work out all the muscles in her body and her long tongue.

Sato is working out while eating the sweets he needs to activate his quirk.

Next to sato was yaomomo who was also eating while using her quirk to amplify her creations and shorten the amount of time needed to make them.

Not far from them was jiro, to increase the quality of her sounds from her quirk aizawa made her simultaneously attack the wall of the mountain using her earphone jacks.

Next to jiro was mina who was intermittently creating acid to increase her skin's durability.

Mineta was training to increase the strength of his scalp so that he won't bleed even if he keeps popping off balls.

Aizawa paired shoji and toru together, they're increasing the strength of both their quirks by having shoji quickly create multiple dupli-arms to look for toru while she continues to hide her presence.

Izuku was being exercise intensely while being threatened by tiger the fourth member of the pussycats by using his scary physique and scary persona.

As for you, aizawa surrounded you with temperature controlled mechanisms all whilst meditating in hot Boiling water so your heat resistance would increase and so you can develop a deeper mental connection with your sentient flames.

you regulated your heart beat, your breathing was visible in the hot smoky air around you, despite the noises at your surroundings, you somehow still found inner peace.