"Mhm." I nodded, holding her cheeks and squishing them together. I leaned down and kissed her. "Please, baby?" I begged, "It'll take the pain away; it hurts so badly." I begged, interlocking my hands with her, and kissing her knuckles.

Juliet pulls away and stares into my eyes. " Fine" Sitting up on the bed, she grips the hem of the shirt and peels it off her body, her eyes landing on me. "No funny business."

Grinning, I raised my hand in surrender, my eyes landing on her tits, then back up on her face. "God, you're heaven-made." Juliet looks away, smiling. "I feel like I'm healed already." My hands inches up her skin despite her giggles that escaped her lips. " So perfect." I find myself saying again.

Laying back down, she got into a comfortable position, her legs between mine, hands on my face.As Juliet delicately bites her lower lip, her gaze drifts down to her hand, adorned with the glimmering gold rose ring, and my own heart flutters in resonance. The ring appeared to symbolize not only the hope for a brighter future but also a confirmation that, for once, I had successfully steered through life's turbulent challenges and discovered stable footing. Something that I know will make me happy.

Knowing she was going to be mine in every single way made a part of me feel like life was complete. Even though it was very impulsive, it was right. If I hadn't done it today, I would've done it another day.

I wanted to create endless memories with Juliet. She is the one I want to build a future with, to share the laughter of our children, and to witness the sunsets and the moon's gentle glow as our kids sleep peacefully. Together, we would wrap Christmas presents, infusing each moment with a touch of enchantment, ensuring that every celebration resonated with the magic of our unwavering love.

Christmas was just around the corner, and this one I haven't been around much, and it crushed me. But knowing I had Juliet, who kept me moving every day and who pushed me to believe in myself and not to self-doubt, made me happy.

"I can't believe I'm engaged," she whispered, meeting my gaze. My smile widened as my hand traced a path along her thigh, moving up and down with an effortless rhythm. "And I'm so happy it's you I'm marrying." Juliet adds on a hint of shyness in her words.

Gently grasping her chin, I guided her gaze to meet mine, a tender insistence rippling through my touch. "And I promise to get you a real ring, one that you truly deserve. ," I assured her, a conviction infusing my words.

A soft murmur escaped her lips as she looked down at her hands, the glint of the ring catching the light in a mesmerizing dance. "I like this ring," she whispered, her voice carrying a note of quiet certainty. "I think it was made for me."

A shared laughter bubbled between us, a shared understanding of the intimate connection between us and the symbolic band that adorned her finger. "Yeah? You think so?" I teased, the corners of my lips curling into a playful smile.

"Oh, I know so," she murmured against my lips, a gentle insistence in her voice as she pulled away slightly, her eyes brimming with a profound sense of knowing. "Just look."

Glancing down at Juliet's hands, a smile unfurled on my lips, mirroring the happiness glinting in her eyes. "When do you want to go down to the chapel and do the ceremony?" I inquired, eager to dive into the details of our wedding.

Her face drew nearer to mine, her eyes holding steadfast to my gaze, a tenderness flickering within their depths. "When you're healed," she replied, her words imbued with a tender, nurturing affection that wrapped around my heart, soothing the lingering pains that throbbed beneath the surface.

"I am healed," I asserted, my grip on her face tightening as I tried to pull her to straddle my body. However, she resisted, fearing that her actions might inadvertently hurt me.