Mission part 2 (spicy~)

TW: smut, blood, pain kink, violence, I think swearing

Muzan woke up hours later on top of Kokushibo in the dark and cold cave. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, snuggling farther into his strongest demon because of the cold air.

The demon king shivered, hoping upper moon 1 would wake up and hold him tightly so he wouldn't be cold any longer.

I shivered again, clinging tightly onto his kimono top. Kokushibo's eyes slowly fluttered open to see a cold Muzan moving around a lot on top of him. "Muzan? What are you doing?" The demon king froze as soon as he heard his voice.

"My apologies for waking you Kokushibo.." he blushed. "It's alright, I don't mind. Are you cold Muzan sama?" The taller demon asked. The smaller one stayed silent for a minute before shivering again and saying, "y-yes.."

"Forgive me for what I'm about to do, master." Kokushibo sat up whilst Muzan looked at him with confusion, before blushing madly as his strongest demon pulled his kimono top open. "W-what are you doing?" The flustered demon king asked awkwardly.

"Body heat could help warm you up. Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable." He replied, his shirt completely open, only covering his back and arms. "No no it's okay. Thanks." Muzan smiled softly and took off his vest and tie.

Kokushibo waited patiently for his master to unbutton his shirt. Once he was done, his shirt wide open just like upper moon 1's, he slipped his arms under his strongest demons open shirt and pressed their bare torsos together. It was warm.

(-and hot to look at 🥵😩-)

"Is this okay?" Muzan asked politely. "Yes. Are you feeling less cold now?" Upper moon one asked. "A little." The other responded. Kokushibo, the gentleman he is, wrapped the remaining parts of his kimono around Muzan, wrapping his arms around him, hugging him tightly.

The older one blushed and relaxed into his touch. "Do you think it's night yet?" "Not sure. It's fine though, I'll check later." The younger one responded, bringing his head up a little to look at his superior.

The demon king shifted his gaze to the opposite direction of the entrance. It seemed to keep going which worried him a bit. But, they were both the strongest demons in the world and he shouldn't worry about them getting killed. Especially because he has like 7 hearts.

"I noticed that too." Kokushibo said after realizing what his master was staring at, "there's nothing there though, trust me." "I know.. it's just gives me a weird feeling that's all." Muzan said.

Kokushibo is was about reply, when they heard some commotion outside the cave's entrance. He sat up and held his finger up to his lip before getting to his feet and going to check it out.

The taller one peeked through a small crack only to see a couple of demon slayers outside the cave. Kokushibo, being the respectful man he is, quickly picked Muzan up and started running through the dark cave with him. The darkness didn't matter though, upper moon 1 had amazing senses.

"K-Kokushibo, what are you" "Shh, I have a plan. Just trust me on this, Muzan sama." He cut him off. "You don't have to protect me you know. I am the demon king after all." The smaller demon rolled his eyes.

"I know. Wouldn't you rather not having to fight all of the time though?" Kokushibo said, turning and running a different direction. Muzan shrugged in response. "How big is this cave? I thought you said it wasn't anything to worry about."

"Okay, maybe I under exaggerated it, but it's not like we would've died or anything." Kokushibo said in his usual calming tone. "Ugh." The older one groaned quietly.