Kokuzan

TW: smut 😩, a little fluff (I think?), pain link, blood, cringe, begging

Muzan had just finished screaming at all of those useless uppermoons.

But one of them was really taking up space in his head. He was thinking about Kokushibo.

He felt bad for yelling, especially because that was his most loyal demon who had never failed him. Not once. Never.

Muzan wanted to reward him, give him more blood because he seemed the only one worthy of it.

"Nakime, teleport Kokushibo to me, now." He ordered. "Of course master." The one eyed demon  obeyed.

A couple seconds later, Kokushibo showed up. Immediately bowing after seeing his master in front of him. Muzan was sitting on a chair with one leg crossed over the other.

"May I ask why I was summoned, Muzan-sama?" He's always so polite.

"I would like to let you know that when I was yelling earlier, I wasn't yelling at you," he said, "you are my most loyal demon, and you have never failed me. So, I would like to reward you." 

"How so?" Kokushibo asked. "You may raise your head." Muzan demanded.

Muzan was wearing his black montsuki (-male kimono-) with no shoes or socks on.

Kokushibo's thoughts (oh my, I haven't seen that outfit for a long time. It's still as beautiful as always)

(Why, thank you.) Muzan smiled and said in Kokushibo's mind.

His face went bright pink. The shorter demon smirked and stabbed his fingers with his sharp nail, blood spewing out slowly.

He poured some on his leg and moved it towards upper 1. "Go on." He ordered.

The taller demon softly gripped onto his leg and began licking up all of the blood, being careful not to make any mess.

Muzan smirked, enjoying the feeling. He poured some blood into his mouth, specifically on his tongue.

Kokushibo looked up at his master as he did this. The demon king stuck his tongue out at him, inviting him into a heated kiss.

Upper moon 1 got up and stuck his tongue in his masters blood filled mouth. Licking it all up. "Mmph~ mm~" the shorter demon moaned.

After a minute or two, Kokushibo pulled away, a small string of saliva connecting them.

The demon king smirked once again and revealed his neck, offering his loyal demon more blood.

The taller demon bit into his masters neck, earning a moan as he sucked small amounts of blood out. "Ahh~ agh~ ngh~" he moaned, gripping onto his chair.

(Master are you alright?) the taller demon thought, hoping Muzan could hear it. (Yes) he responded.

Kokushibo continued sucking blood out of his neck earning more sweet noises from his superior.

"Hah~ agh~ aughh~ m-more~!" His master begged, which surprised him. The shorter demon was tugging at the taller ones hair.

Upper moon 1 pulled away, thinking he had taken enough by now. He watched his superior heal himself.

(Shit, I'm hard. I'll have to excuse myself.) Upper 1 thought, forgetting about his masters ability to read his mind.

"Oh you are? Such a naughty boy if I do say so myself~ Let me help you with it~" Muzan said as his strongest demon looked down in shame and embarrassment.

He got up and ordered Nakime to teleport them to his room. She did it in seconds.

The shorter demon sat on the taller ones lap, resting his hands on his shoulders.