Sanegiyuu fluff

Requested by Ima_weeb01

The hashira had been summoned to a meeting by the master and were all making their way to his mansion.

At the meeting, Ubayashiki had given Giyuu and Sanemi a mission to go kill some demons in a large and populated village.

"Ugh." The scarred man groaned in annoyance after hearing this. The ravenette just stayed quiet, staring at the pebbled ground.

Soon after, the meeting concluded and the two males were told to leave for their mission immediately.

Giyuu walked up to Sanemi and asked, "should we leave now?" "Yeah we have to dumbass." He grunted.

They started making their way to the village, it would probably take about a day at least to get there.

The walk was silent. Sanemi didn't like Giyuu very much. Giyuu didn't know why, and perhaps Sanemi didn't have or need a reason. He just didn't like him, at all.

But, his hatred may have been a show, because the white haired man did have some feelings for his fellow colleague.

Although he'd never admit it, he did, and he was ashamed of himself because he thought his crush would think he was a freak or he'd hate him.

Except, Giyuu did like him, maybe more than a friend. He could never understand his feelings properly. Especially because Sanemi hated him.

They had been walking for over two hours without food or water. "Sh-shinazugawa-san?" The tired ravenette asked. "What?" The scarred man responded.

"Can we take a break, we need to eat and drink?" The blue eyed male asked with his usual facial expression.

"Where are we going to find food and water? We're in the middle of nowhere, idiot." The male with no eyebrows replied aggressively.

"I don't know. I think there's a small village in that direction." "Tch fine, let's go then. We're gonna need to sleep somewhere anyway."

They then started to the village, it took maybe half an hour for them to walk there.

It was completely silent, Giyuu didn't want to upset Sanemi again, so he didn't talk. Which he was used to. He wasn't a very talkative person.

Sanemi on the other hand, felt awkward around him. There wasn't a point of him talking to Giyuu because he'd either get a dry response, or nothing.

It was around 5:00PM now and they had finally arrived at the small village.

There were lots of shops and restaurants. This village sure was small, but was really busy, so many people either living there or passing by.

Both men decided to go to a restaurant and later on, find a place to stay at, hopefully an inn.

They were directed to a small table with a window view. There was a lot on the menu.

"What are you getting?" Sanemi asked. "Umm... I'll get a.. simmered salmon with daikon." Giyuu replied.

Sanemi called the server over and ordered my food and his food. He ordered ohagi and some rice balls.

The chef cooked their food and a server delivered it to them soon after.

It was delicious. Sanemi and Giyuu still didn't really talk that much. Just silence when they ate and silence when the left.

"Sanemi? Can we get some clothes, we're going to need something to sleep in?"

"Whatever, I don't care. You're paying this time though." The white haired male replied aggressively.