Doukaza, two doumas

TW: obv smut 😩🍆🍑, swearing, threesome 😜 kinda, Douma, cringe, kinky, some kokuzan at the end but a little irrelevant, d-d-DrUgS 🫠

It all started when Muzan did an experiment on Douma to see what his new chemical would do. And why not try it on a demon who annoys the absolute shit out of you.

The demon king gave his second most powerful demon a vile. Douma didn't know what it was but drank it anyway, seeing how clueless he really is.

"Tastes okay." Upper 2 said cheerfully while his master just rolled his eyes. "Tell me if you feel anything happen." He demanded harshly. Douma nodded, smiling like he usually does.

About an hour passed and Douma started to feel.... well .. weird. Maybe sick. Maybe normal. He didn't really know for sure. But what he did know, is that he didn't like it. At. All.

Although, he felt his feelings for a specific person, grow much larger, even though the he didn't really feel emotions.

He suddenly started feeling pain throughout his whole body. Just like he was being split in half. Which, maybe it was that, but who knows or cares at this point.

Once that weird process was done, he realized that there was now two of him. Not just his regular present self either, no, it was his upper moon 6 self. Before he was upper moon 2. They  were both confused by it, but just shrugged it off and went to inform the demon king.

They got to the meeting platform as Muzan stood before them, he didn't look amused though. Not at all. I mean, one Douma was surely enough. Who knows what it'll be like with two of them.

Douma 1 (present one) looked to his side and saw his small pink haired comrade staring at them in annoyance and disgust. Oh, he was for sure getting punished for that~.

(Who is that sexy guy staring at us? It's quite rude, huh.) Douma 2 (past one) thought.

They both snapped out of it as soon as they felt their masters strong gaze above them. "Are you two even listening to me?!" He said in his normal angry tone. "Uhm, no..." Douma 1 responded, smiling awkwardly.

Muzan sighed in annoyance and gave them orders not to cause any trouble. Like they'd actually listen. They were both dismissed and the upper moon 6 Douma went up to the pinkette, wrapping his arms around his waist from behind and asked, "what's your name, pretty boy?"

"Get the fuck off of m—mm!" He got cut off by upper moon 2 putting a finger to his lips. "There's no need to be rude now is there~ Akaza-dono~"

His eyes shot open, he looked worried, eh who cares. "P-please g-get off me." He stuttered. "How about no~" upper 6 Douma said. Making Akaza get angry and blush.

"Nakime! Teleport us to my room please!" Douma 1 politely demanded. In seconds they were already in his room.

"Let me go!" The older male struggled. Douma 2 completely ignored him and pushed up against him, closing the space between them.

He grinded against the smaller ones behind, pushing him against Douma 1. Upper moon 2 held his hands as upper moon 3 was forced into his chest. Like a sandwich.

Douma 2 suddenly slipped his hands into Akaza's baggy pants, caressing just above his dick. "H-hey stop- mm~!!" The older male got cut off by douma 2 moving his hand further down.

The shorter one suddenly felt his pants tighten. (Shit!) he thought. "You are such a naughty boy~" upper moon 6 said seductively, rubbing upper moon 3's tip. "A-ahh~ stop."

"Keep making those noises for me pretty boy~" upper moon 6 flirted. "Ah ah ah, just wait, other me. Be a little gentle with him, hm?" Upper moon 2 said. "Hm, how about, no." The other Douma said.