But before i fight with myself, he kissed my forehead. His lips lingered there for few seconds.

"Maybe you should go and take some rest. Then you may feel much betteer." he says to me.

Without arguing i just nods at him which made him to give a surprised look.

I then turned and walked back to the room.

"What have you done manju?" i murmurs as i sits on the bsd. I looked at the bedside table to see his picture where he is standing inbetween his mom and dad.

'Am i started to like him? "

" No' i replied.

'You kept denying it' my mind said to me.

"Arghh" i says and laid on the bed.

"I love you' his words from the dream ringed.

" But i don't love you or like you mithran. " i says and closed mt eyes.

" For sure" i murmurs again.

________

*Notification tone*

I opened my mobile only to see his message stating that he will be late to home.

'Dont be sad he will be soon here' my mind says.

'First of all am not even sad' i replied.

'Yeah yeah'

'Fuck you.'

'You are not being you from the moment you helped him. You already lost in him. Then what are you waiting for?. Maybe ask for his friendship. Be friends, understand him, inbetween you will definitely start to like him then why dont you just love him. Its simple look. ' my mind says to me.

' I said fuck you. I will never have friendship with him. '

' Will see that too. '

I glared at no one.

I kept sitting on the bed not knowing what to do.

Why my life becomes like this?

I spoked with kabir and his family. Even he insist me to come to his house. But i dont want to disturb them.

Mithran pov:

I opened the door and enetered into the home. I looked at the wall clock onky to see the time is 1'O clock.

Nice.

Am hella tired.

After locking the door i entered into the room to see her who is sitting on the bed.

'What happened to her?'

'Why she is awake. Girl, its past midnight.'

"Why are you awake still now?" i asked her, to which she just jumped a little. Shit.

"Sorry sorry, i wasn't meant to scare you." i says and walked to her side.

"I... Its fine." she says at me.

"Why are you still awake?" i asked her again.

"Mmm... Nothing i havent got any sleep." she replied to me. I nods at her.

With that i entered into the bathroom after taking the clothes with me.

After getting freshen up i walked out of the bathroom.

"Had your dinner?" i aksed her.

She looked at me.

She nods as no.