What Is This a Harem?!

Start from the beginning

Zarude: hmmm.....pulse?

Lucario: Skyrocketing...not though lies but fear boss.

Zarude:....and you say that you don't want the money?

Y/N: Y..y..yes sir

Zarude:...stand down.

The cold feel disappeared and you felt slightly safe than before. Zarude gets up from his chair and walks around his table towards you.

Zarude: Hehehe I like you kid. Timid and truthful. I'm gonna grant you free access to my place just because your the only asshole who haven't tried to steal from me...for now. I'll even let you have ten percent of what your Pokémon makes here just because I'm dealing generous.

Y/N: I appreciate the generous gift but I don't want to steal your profit sir.

Zarude: Nonsense. Buuut I will have my two hands on watch of you though. Of course one of them being Lucario which you've met moment ago and my assassin. You free to go y/n, have fun out there kid.

He pays your shoulder while giving you a sinister smile. He flicks his hands signaling Lucario to take you out of his office. You follow orders without any sign a of rebel and exit his office. You walk down a set of stairs and back to the room where your friends were at.

Meowscarada: Wow you've been working those abs out huh?

???: Yeah I've been heading to the gym here and there. Gotta keep this physique to attract the women, men and weirdos here don't I?

Y/N: I'm back...

Incineroar rushes to you and picks you off the ground in a tight embrace.

Incineroar: What the fuck took you so long! Who's ass do I need to kick! Never mind that I'm just gl-comfortable that you're s-here..here now. *clears throat*

???: So this is the cutie the made your mind go numb eh. Scratch cutie more like hottie~

Incineroar: Back off Blaze. I'm currently embracing and embarrassing myself by hugging y/n.

Blaze: What? I can't flirt with them?

Incineroar: no they're mine....and Meowscarada but mostly mine.

Blaze: That's not fair~ I already have their number why can't I get a little closer to y/n.

Incineroar: Because y/n probably doesn't like guys. I'm not saying that specifically but what if y/n doesn't like the way your hitting on em.

Y/N: I actually go both ways Incineroar.

Incineroar: hmmm...but your mine. I've been with you the longest therefore I get to claim you.

Y/N: Mostly but not entirely ok? You can put me down now. Sorry she gets like this.

Blaze: No biggie! I understand her concern...in fact while you were away-

Incineroar: Not...a..word or else I'll shove my foot up your ass.

Blaze: Kinky~ anyways y/n, I'm Blaze the Blaziken, nice to meet you!

Y/N: The feelings mutual. Where's Mayday?

Meowscarada: Had to go give someone a lap dance. What happened with the big man?

Y/N: Well....because of her behavior...I had a gun pointed to the back of my head.

Incineroar's fur spikes at the news and she grita her teeth. Veins start to pop all over her body and her eyes sharpen with rage.

Incineroar: That....little....shit....HOW FUCKEN DARE YOU THREATEN MY BOYFRIEND!!!

Meowscarada: aw shit....
Y/N: It's nothing I swear! I'm here aren't I clearly he was joking with me Incineroar!