5. Who?

Atsushi's POV:
Wait so it was Akutagawa's superior? How many people are above his position? He's the mad dog, but higher than the black lizards.

Well the 2 obvious ranks above him were the boss and the executives.

It was not the boss.
Atsushi knew that much. The man was old. At least 40 maybe older, he looked older. (Atsushi thought he was kind of ugly but would never state that aloud)

It honestly wouldn't surprise anyone if it was an executive though. He's the kind of person to do that. He's just like that.

Now the question was who the executives are.

Kōyō Ozaki was the executive with the highest amount of power.
It was, unlikely that it was her. Dazai didn't seem to like her very much with the limited times Atsushi has seen the two interact. She was the only woman executive though, so it was definitely possible.

Then there was Nakahara Chuuya. -He was just under Kōyō in position wise-
Dazai seems to interact with him the most, they seemed to fight a lot but it was plausible. Dazai just made people around his age angry without really having to try.

Paul Verlaine. Not much to say about him, never seen the two interact in the time Atsushi has know them and has never actually met or seen the man.
So the most obvious answer for this one would be no, but they have to be open to everything.

Lastly, Ace. Atsushi was like 90% sure that the man was dead, so he's kind of out of the competition. Atsushi doesn't think that Dazai would like him anyway, he heard from Akutagawa that the man was rash and egotistical, meaning Dazai would've probably hated him if he wasn't dead.

So which one?

The most logical contestants were Kōyō Ozaki and Chuuya Nakahara. Both of those people were close with each other according to Kyouka when she mentioned Kōyō. Chuuya was with her a lot of times so Kyouka saw him when she was with Kōyō.

Kyouka had stated that Chuuya was calmer when he was around her or other children or younger people in the mafia. He was even a little soft with Akutagawa at times.

—————————————————————————
Me? Updating?? No...
Anyway thanks for all the support!! It motivated me 😱
Love you lots ❤️❤️ have a nice day!!!
(I'll update soon) 392 words