3.The Agency

"So." Yosano said, sounding kind of stern. "We gotta figure out who Osamu Dazai is married to."

"I don't know, wouldn't that be invasive of his privacy?" Atsushi asked, a little concerned.

"Not if he doesn't care." Ranpo stated.

Atsushi looked at Ranpo confused and then asked, "What do you mean by that?"

"We could ask him once he got here if we are allowed to research and try to find out who he's married to. Oh and by we, i mean you Atsushi."

"What?! Why me?" Atsushi asked in a panicked tone.

"Because your his favorite person here, besides me of course!" Ranpo said.

Why do i ALWAYS get roped into this stuff? -Atsushi mind

"Dazai is usually late and you usually greet him so just go about your day normally till he gets here, kay?" Ranpo half-asked, knowing Atsushi would do whatever he said anyway.

~When Dazai arrived~

"Hello Atsushi~! How did your night go?" Dazai asked in a silly-happy tone as always.

"I'm good Dazai-san. How was your night?" Atsushi asked.

"Ahh, it's was nice. More calm than usual. Usually my spouse is half-trying to kill me! He was making dinner when i got home though so i was safe!" Dazai answered while giggling.

"That's nice, so then your married to a man?" Atsushi asked.

"Why yes! Did i forget to mention that? Silly me!" Dazai said happily.

"Well that's, nice? I guess? Oh, also i have something to ask you Dazai-san!" Atsushi stated.

"Go right ahead Atsushi-kun!" Dazai said, still smiling.

"Uhm, well- so i wanted to ask if its okay with you if we, the Agency, research who your married to. Would that be okay?" Atsushi asked nervously.

Dazai looked at him confused for a second before saying, "Why of course! you don't need to ask me about something like that!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take this please, i will update it soon! So sorry i forgot i had this story!!! (300 words)