1.The form

Nobody's POV:

It was a normal day in the ADA, Dazai was talking about suicide, Kunikida was yelling at Dazai for slacking off, Atsushi was filling out Dazai's reports for him and Ranpo was eating kids snacks.

Suddenly Fukazawa walks in, he has papers in his hand and walks over to Kunikida, he says "Kunikida, please pass these out to everyone. They are just a yearly check up on everyone's personal lives."

Kunikida just responded with a 'yes sir' before starting to pass out the papers while Fukazawa fled to his office.

The form questions:

First and last name:
Occupancy:
Do you have any children?:
Are you married?:
Siblings:
Immediate family:
Allergies:
Date of birth:
Pets:

How Dazai filled out the form:

First and last name: Osamu Dazai
Occupancy: *** holly drive
Do you have children?: No
Are you Married?: Yes
Siblings: None
Immediate family: i don't know
Allergies: None?
Date of birth: June 19
Pets: None

Once everyone was done filling out the forms, Kunikida was going through them making sure everyone had filled out everything.

Kunikida was on the fourth line of Dazai's and read (Are you married?: yes)

Kunikida yells so loud that everyone on the block could Most likely hear him.

Everyone looked at him except Dazai, who had headphones on and was listening to his suicide song.

Kunikida storms over to Dazai, picks him up by his collar, throws his headphones and very loudly yells, "YOUR MARRIED?!"

Everyone's eyes widened except Dazai's. Dazai just looked at Kunikida, smiled, and said "Yes Kuni, i have been for 2 years in fact!"

Kunikida let's go of his collar then starts asking Dazai a great amount of questions none of which were answered by a smiling Dazai just standing there listening to Kunikida yell at him.

Kunikida finally asks, "Who in their right mind would want to marry you!?" Dazai looks at him with a sarcastic offended look and just says "I'm sure a lot of people, but my spouse married me because- well i don't know why they married me but i know they love me!"

Everyone in the room just stood there in shock staring at Dazai who had a smug smile on him.

Kunikida eventually walked away and instead of looking through any more reports he just went to Fukazawa's office.

Kunikida's POV:

I was still VERY shocked that Dazai was married but decided to confront Master Fukazawa about it.

"Hello sir." I said, catching Fukazawa's attention. (Who was just writing papers)

"Ah, hello Kunikida, is everyone done filling out forms?" Fukazawa asks.

"Uh- yes but, i wanted to ask a question."

"Go ahead" Fukazawa says.

"Did you know Dazai was married?" I ask

"Yes! Actually, him and his spouse have been married for about, two years now is it?" Fukazawa answers.

I then ask "Do you know who he is married too?" "Yes indeed i do Kunikida, although that information is private between me and Dazai." Fukazawa says.

"Ah okay then" I say still kind of confused, but i Exit his office without bothering him anymore.

Dazai's POV:

Kunikida emerges from Fukazawa's office looking quite confused, i chuckle at his facial expressions but then i notice the time and announce:

"Ah would you look at the time? It's time for me to head home! I'll see you all tomorrow!"
I then exit the ADA building before anyone can ask anymore questions chuckling to myself how shocked everyone was.

—————————————————————————
(575 words)
Should i make another part??