I nodded. "Okay-"

Suddenly, the door swung open. "Time for breakfast- woah you have a cat?" It was Ein. I kinda like Ein, he seems pretty cool. Kinda gives off gay vibes though, not that it matters.

"Yeah um. He's mine." I smiled.

"We co-parent!" Carl sounded offended.

"Yeah, but I found him. Now go eat breakfast." I stated.

"Ugh whatever." He said and stood up. "Coming?"

"Uh- where?" I asked.

"Breakfast..? Your eating with us."

Ein furrowed his eyebrows in the door way before walking out of the room.

"Oh um.. okay, give me a second." I muttered and placed Oreo in his box before walking out with Carl.

Once we got down the stairs I was met with someone I've never met before.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked as Carl looked up at the man. "Mickey, Amaya. Amaya, Mickey." He said before clearing his throat. "Milkovich."

"You mean like-"

"Yes. Like Mandy." Carl interrupted me.

"Oh. Hey." I smiled.

"What's wrong with Mandy?" Mickey cringed in disgust.

"Nothing. She's a close friend of mine." I chuckled lightly. "I've heard about you, but never thought I'd meet you."

"He's Eins boyfriend." Carl said before dragging me towards the table.

"O-oh. I didn't realize." I muttered. "Did I say something offensive?" I whispered to Carl in which he just laughed.

I guess Ein heard too because he laughed as well and shook his head. "No you didn't, and if you did I'm sure it's not worse then what Mickey says on the daily."

"So, Amaya." Mickey muttered mockingly as he sat down next to me. "How come I've never heard of you?"

"I.. don't leave the house much and I'm not aloud to have people over." I explained as to why I don't hang out with Mandy much.

"Oh. Ok. Are you and Carl like- a thing? Banging or whatever?"

Carl nearly choked on his milk and I felt my face flush red. "N-no, it's not like that. We just started dating." I lied. They think we're together but we aren't. I'm not sure I like him like that yet. Still thinking about it.

He's very touchy and I don't really mind, I mean he's supposed to do that. I guess that's what boyfriends are supposed to do or whatever.

"So are you like, staying the night?" Mickey asked, pulling me from my thoughts which made me tense up.

"I-I, um.."

"Mayas gonna stay with us for a while. Her mom kicked her out, now leave her alone and eat." Fiona spoke as she placed a plate in front of him before going around the table, handing everyone their plates. She placed Carls in front of him and ruffled up his hair before placing mine in front of me.

"Thank you." I smiled and took a small bite.

"Your welcome hun. You kids need to have more manners like her, where's my thank you?" She smiled jokingly before sitting down beside Liam.

"Thanks Fiona." They all said in sync.

I chuckled lightly, covering my mouth as I chewed.

Suddenly...

And older looking man came around the corner with a white tank top and a great mop of hair on his head. Or it looked like a mop anyways.

"Good morning my beautiful children. And- children who are not mine. Why're you in my house?" He said, looking from Mickey and then to me. "Well aren't you a gem." He smirked.

He gave me a bad feeling, not like bad bad that he was a threat. But I see my mom in him, and I don't like it.

"Frank, this is Amaya. You were too drunk last time to remember her. My girlfriend." Carl explained with so much attitude it was deadly.

"Carl has a girlfriend? How can a hoodlum like Carl pull such a beauty as yourself." He said, sitting down beside Lip.

"Leave her alone, Frank." Lip muttered.

"No, I'm serious. You seem so- pristine. And you know, straight A's."

"I'm not exactly... pristine." I mumbled.

"That's my deadbeat of a father." Carl whispered.

"So. Has he touched you yet?" He asked, making my eyes nearly bulge. "Wouldn't be surprised if he had, he fucks every other girl. Surprised he's not a dad yet."

"Enough, Frank!" Fiona yelled. "Debbie, why don't you take her to eat in your room."

"Sure." Debbie smiled and stood up.

"That's too far. She just got here." Lip practically yelled.

I stood up, leaving my plate behind as I looked back at Carl. He went to stand up to follow but Mickey grabbed his wrist to make him stay in which he sat back down. Debbie grabbed Liam and walked past me, making sure I followed her.

We walked up the steps to her room. She pushed the door open and set Liam on her bed. "Sorry." She muttered. "About my dad, he's kinda..."

"A dick?" I asked before I gasped and covered my mouth. "I'm so sorry, it's just- my moms a drunk. So I get it, I didn't mean to offend."

"No it's okay, thats pretty much accurate." She chuckled.

I then jumped at the sound of a loud crash, followed by the sound of yelling. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Their just fighting. It'll be over soon, Frank will be kicked out and everyone will be sent to their rooms." She explained as she sat on her bed. "Did you wanna borrow some clothes? I'm not sure you wanna wear Carls. If you do that's okay, I just thought I'd offer." She smiled like nothing was wrong.

"Um... I don't wanna take your clothes-"

"No that's totally okay. I have so many. Take whatever you want."

"Tell me what I can take. I don't wanna take something you like." I stated and carefully sat on her bed incase she didn't want me to.

"Ok. Umm." She stood up and started throwing random items of clothing at me. "Wait. You want a make over?"

"A make over..?" I asked.

"Yeah! I can do your makeup for when Carl comes back. And a new outfit. Of course I'll give you more then just one outfit but one that will make you more... sexy." She shrugged. "Your already beautiful as is, but y'know. Something for Carl."

"What about the bruises? They'll ruin the look." I muttered.

"No they won't, I can either cover them up... or I'm sure Carl will think it make you more hot." She offered.

"Then yeah of course! I'd love to." I smiled.

"Awesome! Let's get started."