Chapter Seven

I woke up to someone shaking me and I instantly jumped up, thinking it was my mom. "Shit, Carl. It's just you."

He chuckled and sat next to me on the bed. "Well yeah, who would it be?"

I rolled my eyes. "The fuck are you doing here anyways? How'd you get in?"

"Well to your first question, you said I could earlier and second... the window." He smiled.

"Whatever. Did you have to wake me up?" I grumbled.

"Well yeah, I wasn't about to watch you sleep."

"Whatever, just-"

"Can I kiss you again?" He asked, bluntly.

"What?" I asked.

"Can I kiss you." He repeated, this time more of a statement then a question.

I sat up slowly as my heart began to beat faster.  "You... want to kiss me?"

"Well yeah. Or I wouldn't have asked." He smirked.

I nodded slowly, looking up at him. He leaned in, pressing his lips to mine.

Before I knew it, his lips were moving swiftly against mine. He pushed me back against the bed, climbing on top of me.

Then I heard my door open.

I immediately shoved him back as I sat up.

"You little slut." My mom spat. "Who the fuck is this?!"

I didn't respond. Then she started walking towards us.

"Go. Go!" I shouted shoving Carl off the bed and towards the window.

"I didn't raise a whore! How many other boys do you bring around here?!" She reached for Carls arm, but I stood in front of him as he hurriedly climbed out the window.

"Finally getting brave I see." She smirked and slapped me. "So now you wanna be independent." She stated as I shut the window behind him. My blood was boiling.

"Fucking hoe! I didn't raise you to be a hoe. Especially not for some hood rat like him!"

Without even thinking I spun around and punched her in the mouth. "Don't you speak about him like that!"

The next thing I knew she punched me straight in the eye, making me fall to the ground with a loud thud. She kicked my side making me cry out in pain. "Pack your fucking bags, you skank! Disrespectful brat." I quickly stood up, grabbing a spare backpack and shoving some clothes into it.

"That's what I've always fucking wanted!" I yelled back.

She shoved me again making me hit the wall. I quickly scurried over to where Oreo was and stuck him in my jacket pocket.

"So you've had a cat all this time too?!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes and shoved the cat food into my backpack. I felt her reach for Oreo so I spun around, holding him only for her to punch my lip. The taste of blood filled my mouth, but I just walked out of my room. She followed me down the steps and all the way to the door, yelling awful things at me.

"Shut the fuck up!" I screamed as I opened the door. "I hate you! I wish you weren't my mother!"

"Well I should've gotten an abortion when I first realized I was having you." She spat.

"Maybe you should've." I stated and slammed the door behind me, beginning to walk down the steps of my porch.

I walked all the way to Carls house, knocking on his door when I reached it. Fiona answered.