Chapter Eight

But I couldn't sleep.

I tossed and turned for three hours trying to fall asleep, but I couldn't stop thinking about all the previous events.

Last night with the alley.

My mom kicking me out.

Carl kissing me...

Speak of the devil. I thought to myself as I felt someone pull the covers back and climb into bed.

I rolled over to face Carl, looking up at his beautiful blue eyes.

"Couldn't sleep either?" He asked.

"Not exactly." I whispered, trying to stay quiet.

"Come here." He muttered and rolled over so he was laying flat on his back, holding his arm out for me. I scooted closer, laying my head on his chest and moving my leg so my knee was over his stomach.

"You know how cute you can be sometimes?" He asked, rubbing my shoulders.

I giggled lightly and said, "No."

"Well you can be extremely adorable." He smiled.

"You think so?" I asked.

"I know so." He stated.

We laid in silence for a while, before he rolled over and pulled me on top of him.

I didn't object, instead I laid my head on his chest and drifted off into a much needed sleep.

The next morning, I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in. Carl had his hands on my ass, holding my legs up, so my knee was right next to his waist. But I didn't want to move, I was too comfortable. I felt him start patting my ass. "I know your awake. Your titties are fucking huge. They hurt."

"Good morning to you too, asshole." I grumbled and rolled off of him.

"It's not my fault you have big tits." He defended and sat up.

"Yeah well you don't have to point it out." I mumbled angrily, crossing my arms over my chest to hide them.

"Hey I'm not sayings it a bad thing. I think it's hot." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and turned to face him. "You said they hurt."

Suddenly, a soft mew interrupted our conversation.

I crawled over to the edge of the bed and leaned over it to see Oreo in which I felt him tap my ass lightly. "Don't do that." I said before I picked up Oreo and held him to my chest. "He doesn't think their uncomfortable. I chuckled as he nuzzled his face against my boobs.

"He's a cat. Of course he won't." Carl rolled his eyes and scooted closer to me. He went to take Oreo but Oreo mewed harshly at Carl and pawed at him.

"Ok then. I gave you food, don't sass me."

I laughed at that and placed Oreo in my lap. He snuggled against my thigh, holding onto the sweats with his itty bitty claws.

"I'm not sure if he slept much." I stated.

"Maybe not. I think you gave him separation anxiety. How'd you sleep?"

"I slept fine thanks to you." I muttered and looked up at him.

"Well that's good, I'm glad I could help." He smirked.

"Yeah it helped clear my mind with you being here. I'm very sorry... about my mom, and having to stay here-"

"Shut up, stop. Don't do that. No apologies. You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for." He rambled.