3. the shop

Depuis le début

" and to whom will be paying my hard earned money to"

Asked Momonga as he stared at Franklin with the blank expression of his mask. Franklin seemed to shift in his seat as the gaze of the overlord bore into him.

"Your safety will be courtesy of the sixth street gang"

He said with a shit eating grin as he awaited Momonga's response. Silence settled onto the dark interior as the tension weighed upon all of them, after a few minutes momonga finally spoke.

" your offer is intriguing but I will have to decline"

The mans face quickly turned into a frown once  momonga said his response. The goons seemed to also show the same displeasure as their leader as they trained their weapons on the masked man.

"Come now boy let's not make any stupid decisions"

Disdain evident in his voice as he spoke. His body tense as he stared momonga in the eyes or where he assumed where his eyes would be.

"I think you don't realize what I'm saying here mr.Ainz"

With those words the thugs were about to fire at momonga. As they were about to pull the trigger momonga  shot his left hand up. Franklin brought his own hand up in a motion for his men to hold their fire. Before letting the overlord speak.

"If it is not to much of a bother may I say two words"

Asked the masked man as the leader smirked at the feeble request. As he signaled his men to stand down. As he did the men took a step back having their guns at the ready if momonga did anything sudden. The man regained his jovial tone of voice once more as he spoke to momonga one last time.

" 'right boy you have two words use em wisely"

The man let out a chuckle as he awaited for the last words of the small business owner. Most people who found themselves in this situation would notice the direness of the situation they found themselves in. They would take notice of the intricate details of the men and think of ways on how they would beg them to spare they're lives.

Momonga on the other hand noticed somthing different, somthing that most people would not normal think of in such a situation. Slowly and methodically held his hand pointing at the intruders as they look on in confusion. Even franklin had a expression of confusion as he watched momonga. He noticed that they were bunched up into a killzone.

"[Chain lighting]"

With those words a arc of magical lighting shot from his finger. Before anyone could react the lightning hit the leader and jumped to the other thugs. Each and everyone of them shook and shaked as they were electrocuted. Until they all fell to the ground lifeless all except the leader Franklin as he desperately to clung onto life. He tried to hold himself up by leaning himself on the counter.

Steam coming off his body as he gritted his teeth only to faulter and fall to the ground like his men. Once he did momonga walked from behind the counter to the dead gang members. Casting a [detect life] spell to make sure none of them lived.

" impressive but still sad that none of you survived a measly 4th tier spell"

As he got done speaking one of the hanzos he summoned appeared behind him. Turning toward them 'uwah I didn't want to do this but they gave me no choice' he thought to himself. 'Now what to do with the bodies' letting out a sigh as he came up with a solution.

"Honzos strip them of their gear and call up or little 'business' partner for they're bodies"

With swift nod and a "hai" to confirm that the honzo understood the orders. Before motioning the other honzos that were hidden within the store.