chapter 1 I Hate The Dishes

"Ahhhh. why do I have to do thiiiiis"

Hi I'm Anne, you can call me ann.

And now I'm waching the dishes, ahhh. anyway lets talk about myself some more.

My age is twelve years, and I'm living with a rich family, but they don't like maids.

And I'm not their daughter, no. the old woman who is controling everything in the house like an octopus. did pick me up, and take me in.

And this old hag, make me do the dishes instead.

"Aaaaann, I don't want to wake up, and see dishes in the washbasin"

"Ok ok, got it (yes. because you sleep in the kitchen)"

After finishing this stupid dishes, I went up the stairs, and opened my room's door, and welcomed my bed with a hug.

"I like you. my sweet bed"

Funny. even though I'm not this old hag's daughter, she did get me everything a girl my age need.

And she did put my room to be in the third floor. so that the people who visit them, will not start saying that they did adopt a girl with unknown identity.

I didn't dislike this place, but I wanted freedom too and... I want to know my real parents...

To smash their faces of coures. how could they leave me all alone in this messed up world???.

After thinking all of that, I did put my blanket on me and went to sleep.

*Seven am*

*A slowly steps*

I heard a slow steps coming towards my room, so I did cover my head with my blanket. hoping I will get some more sleep.

The steps did stop in front of my room's door. and opened it gently and closed it even more gentle. and a very slowly steps did come towards my bed as to not wake me up.

*With a soft voice: Anne wake uuuup"

I felt her soft hands on me trying to wake me up. she did call me once more.

"Anne wake up, grandma need your help for Breakfast"

"Leave me aloooone. I want to sleep"

"But Anne! you did sleep from teen pm to seven am, what do you need more than that?. c'mon please. I don't want to go back without you. please"

I hate how she only talk, how can she talk so much useless words in the same moment?.

I rose from my bed to sit on it, and rub my eyes and open them in boredom, to meet her smiling face.

Judy is twelve, like me. and so so so pretty. her long eyelashes, and blue eyes like the sky, and her long yellow hair shine like the sun it self. with face full of cuteness and pinky lips. really, she do deserve her dad's love.

"Good morning my dear and only friend. how is your morning anne?"

*Answer while covering her face*
"Shine so much. to the point my eyes is going to go blind (her hair is shining so much. please sun, go to another room, and blaze there as much as you want)"

Judy did turn around herself, and face me with half of her hair on her shoulder. while smiling and putting her hands behind her back.

" I knew my Annea love the sun, just like me!"

" (I swear, I'll love it more if it did stay away from my room)"

"Anneeee, let me brush your hair, PLEASSSE"

"No. I have to help the old woman with breakfast"

While going from my bed, I did unscrew my hair from the tie, and brush it really fast and did put the tie again. and got to the door

"Annea, why don't you take care of your self so much?, like changing your clothes and brushing your hair till it go to its orignal softness, and put some perfume. it really refreash you. and make your day more shine!"

"When my day be without anything annoying, I'll think about it" *open the door and goes out of the room*

"What is the annoying in this house to you Annea?. !!! wait for meeeee!" *go after anne and close the door*

While walking down the stairs, we were talking with each other.

"Judy, meet me outside the house in the backyard after breakfast. okay?"

"Okay, Annea"

We did go to different paths. and I saw judy go to the living room, while I did go to the kitchan.

"Judy: good morning uncle Joshua"

Judy did blink two times before locking her eyes in her uncle's black deep eyes, Judy's eyes did go to see him sitting on the chair near the window reading his book and moving away his black hair from his brown glasses.

Uncle Joshua heard her. and while turning his eyes to see her, he moved away the glasses from his face. and put the book he was reading on a table full of other books.

Then he smiled gently after seeing Judy's smiling face, and said,

"Good morning Judy, how are you?. and how is Ann?"

"I'm good of course. and Annea is good as well, she is helping grandma and mom with breakfast"