alicia💕
ur already going???

lucy 💕
ur flying to a different country for a                          guy you've been on one date with?

gina💕
but it's not just one date
sort of

alicia💕
have y'all kissed yet?

gina💕
not exactly

lucy💕
christ i thought jude would be                               
better than that

alicia💕
he's probably waiting for the right time
he seems kinda romantic

gina💕
guys i have to go
i'll text u when i land xxx

alicia💕
ok babe text u later

lucy💕
byeee

~

Georgina had made her way through the airport, followed by a security guard; most of the time she found it extremely annoying that everywhere she went, someone always had to accompany her in public spaces, however right now she was quite glad someone was with her.

Despite the fact that she had used Jude's trick of wearing hat and sunglasses as a 'disguise' she still noticed countless amount of times and had to stop over and over again to take pictures. Usually, she didn't mind taking pictures but, today she was in a bit of a hurry and couldn't keep getting delayed.

She was also glad she had her security guard with her today, because flying always worried Georgina.
Her bodyguard, Lewis, had been working for her for a few years now, and the pair had a good working relationship. Lewis made sure that Georgina was too bombarded through the airport and that they made it safely on the plane.

The two had made a deal that once they landed in Dortmund, Lewis would stay at a nearby hotel to allow the actress some freedom. They had to keep that from her management because they would kill the both of them if they found out Georgina was 'unprotected'.

They got settled on the plane, Georgina obviously took the window seat, one of the things that would make her feel less anxious. She plugged in her earphones, somehow she had managed to leave her airpods at home in the chaos of packing and had to buy some earphones at the airport.

It was only a short flight, should be no longer than 2 hours. Hopefully, it would be over before she knew it. Plus, she was exhausted from the last few days of work and couldn't wait to finally sleep.

She didn't know what Jude had in store for the next couple days, and so Georgina spent most the flight, wondering what they were going to do. She thought back to the messages with her friends; maybe she was doing this to soon? Flying to a different country to see someone she's met twice? But Jude didn't feel like a stranger to her, not like someone she had only just met. It felt special.

~

Almost 2 hours later, and they finally landed and made their way off the plane. Lewis left the girl so he could catch an uber and go to his hotel, but he made her promise to call him if anything happened. Once he had left, she found a quiet spot where hopefully people wouldn't notice her in the chaos of the airport, she texted Jude saying that she had landed.

~

jude

just landed x

here x

how are u here so quick?

i was tracking ur flight
so that i was here when u landed

aww 🤭
that's so sweet

yeh ik 🥰

~

Georgina tracked down Jude's car, to find him leant against the bonnet, with a small bouquet of flowers in his hand. A large grin free on his face when he saw the girl approaching, he reached down to grab her suitcase from her hand, replacing it with the flowers.

"Ooo, these are pretty," the girl said, staring at the flowers now in her hand, "thank you."

"Hello beautiful," he said, smiling down at her, wrapping his arm over her shoulder, whilst walking around to put her suitcase in the back.

"No, I probably look disgusting," she said, she's just gotten off a flight after a long day at work - not exactly her idea of 'beautiful'. But that's exactly what Jude love - her vulnerability with him already, that she already felt confident around him.

"You? Disgusting? Never." Jude tutted, as they climbed into the car, Georgina just playfully rolled her eyes in response.

"We're going back to mine, is that okay?" Jude asked, momentarily glancing to look at Georgina before regaining his focus on the road.

"Mhm, that's fine," she answered, peering up at him.

Jude could feel her eyes staring at him and he felt a subtle blush come over his cheeks. He glanced down again to look at the girl, "what?" he chuckled.

"Nothing," she answered quickly, turning her to face back out the window.

The pair continued the short drive from the airport to Jude's house, and had conversations about the work that Georgina had been doing, and Jude's next game, that he wanted her to go to. She reluctantly agreed, the decided it would be best for her to stay in the box and out of reach of any cameras.

They still wanted this thing to remain hidden, they didn't want people to interfere and get in the way, much like they did in everything else surrounding their lives.

~~~
AN: hehe