Part 12: Its Time

"Miles!" Miguel screams out as he chases after him with anger.
Both me and Hobie see everyone stunned after the force push.
My eyes widen a little but then I chuckle quietly nodding my head at Hobie.
We then see everyone chase after Miles too, Even Peter and Gwen.
I look at Hobie and he looks at me, I nod my head closing my eyes.
"It's Time." I say to Hobie.
He smirks and says, "Just for the record. I quit." And opening a portal, stepping in and taking off his watch.
I do the same but I go to Hobie's dimension and put on a pass that I stole.
After we left we both went to his house and gathered the pieces that we stole from Miguel.
Then after one to two hours we finish making our watch.

~Timeskip: 2 hours~

I open a portal from the watch and leave it where Gwen lives.
I then go back inside Hobie's dimension and say, "Its done, we must wait in the meantime."
I see Hobie nod before going to do whatever this man does.
I close my eyes, hoping Gwen and her father would make up after those months.
I'm especially hoping that her father will not do anything to harm her.
I sigh, my face forming a small frown, regretting about thinking of her family as my memories of my family start to flood.
"Y/n you okay?" Hobie says as I turn to him, "I'm fine афро." I say to him.
I see Hobie raise his eyebrow and out his hands in his pockets.
"Those memories again ey?" Hobie asks me as he walks closer to me.
"...yeah." I say softly as my face scrunches in some grief.
"Still haunts me till this day...Я так скучаю по своей семье." I mumble.
I hear Hobie hum, "Don't worry about it luv." He says to me.
"Mostly everyone goes through that, expect your was unimaginable." He says.
I chuckle softly and shake my head, "ты заноза в моей заднице, но мы круты." I say sounding genuine.
"I ain't got no idea what you just said, but it sounds like a complement." Hobie says blankly.
"It's only a matter of time before Gwen gets the watch." I say.
"I'm just hoping she doesn't mess up, or the plan will fail.
I frown a bit, hoping that Gwen is going to be okay.
After a while a portal opens revealing Gwen, "What happened?" I ask her immediately.
"Miles went to a different dimension not knowing it hasn't his." Gwen says slightly panicked.
"His DNA from the spider." Me and Hobie say at the same time.
"What do we do?" Gwen asks me looking directly at me.
I stay silent for a few moments, "We have a few people to recruit." I say smiling.
Gwen then looks confused before her eyes light up in realization.
"Of course." She says before saying, "I'll be right back."
After a few minutes a portal opens, Gwen, Spider-noir, Pavitr, Peter, Peni, Spider-Byte, and Spider-Ham come in from the portal.
I hum, "This will do, now let's go get Miles." I say to everyone.
All of us swing to the rooftop.
We open a portal and with a face of determination and hope.

~To Be Continued~