Part 4: Still a child

I continue to watch the argument between Miguel,
Gwen, and miles as I try and hold my laughter inside.
"Hey Miguel" I hear Peter Parker yell from the hallway. "Come on, go easy on the kid." He said walking on the ceiling.
"He had a terrible teacher." He said said revealing himself wearing a pink robe, "he had no choice" he says dusting himself with one hand and hanging onto the ceiling with the other hand.
"Peter?, Peter!" I hear miles say happy as he sees Peter and walks to him.
"Humbling-Reality Spider-Man has arrived" I hear hobie say.
"Miles", "dude" I hear miles and Peter say as the hug each other.
"Don't be afraid of my friend Miguel" Peter reassures miles as he pats his shoulder.
"He just looks scary. He has no bite" Peter says looking at Miguel.
"Oh, Peter" I hear Miguel say quietly as he put his hands on his waist turning away shaking his head slightly.
"Your growing on me, you look great." Peter says to miles.
"You look uh..you look solid, you know" miles says to Peter while lightly hitting his shoulder.
"You look good. Define Solid" Peter says to miles punching his shoulder lightly.
They both laugh before peters says, "what happened, you bleeding from the armpits?" As he lifts Miles's arms revealing the red color under his arms.
"Don't worry about the suit. We'll get you a new suit." Peter says turning miles around and putting his arms to his sides.
"Peter you gotta tell him" miles starts before pausing and looking at the baby holder and saying, "wait. Wh-what is that that?" Still looking at the baby holder.
We all then hear a baby squealing as they swing with webs around the room.
"Mayday" I hear Peter call his redhead baby's name.
"You have a baby!" I hear miles say while smiling, "I have a baby" I hear Peter say nodding his head.
"This is crazy" I hear miles say. "And don't forget to keep your little day pass on, honey" I hear Peter saying to his daughter Mayday.
"Oh you have one, too, I didn't know they made some for adults." He says.
"Give me a second. Mayday" he calls out for his kid as he makes his way to her as she giggles.
"The kids an anarchist." Hobie says nodding his head.
"Come on honey" Peter calls for his daughter Mayday again.
I see mayday swing to me and landing on me, "привет красный" I use my nickname I gave her (red) as she giggles and plays with my hair as I hold her.
"I'll keep red for now, continue what you were doing Peter, besides she's still a child to be everywhere at once." I say to Peter.
"No puedo mas, no puedo mas" I hear Miguel mumbling in Spanish like he's trying to keep his sanity.
"I knew I was gonna regret making her that web shooter." He says getting down.
"Do you want to see pictures?" Peter says as he makes his was to miles and Gwen showing them pictures of Mayday.
"I mean, she's right there so...Look at this pic!" He says to the pair showing pictures of Mayday.
He swings to Miguel showing him pictures of Mayday.
"Peter.." I call his name while mayday is playing with my fingers, he looks at me, as I give him a stop giving him ptsd or I'll shove my foot up your ass look, he gets the message and stops immediately.
I then close my eyes and shake my head disappointed at Peter.

~see you in the next chapter pooks ✌🏽~