"so why don't we go out this evening."Gene suggested. "yup alpha has given us a lot of breaks these days" Harvey said backing up his brother.

"I can't elder Adam called me" that old geezer asked me to meet him this evening I don't know what it is, but he said it's something important. "why?" Taylor asked making an angry expression.

"I don't know" I told her honestly. If I would have known the reason, it would have been easy to find an excuse.

"when they'll die I don't know if it would be a funeral or celebration" Taylor said even though we all knew the answer. "CELEBRATION" we all said it in a sync bringing a grin to our faces.

Later that evening I went to elder's place. It was located in the west ends of the pack mostly surrounded by forest, a lot more far from other houses. Although they live alone, but the place is still creepy. It has dark stone walls with black glass windows which are mostly covered with black blinds. Long tendrils run along the wall and the roof, the attic had a pendulum clock on it outer side, which was broken and stuck at 2.30. The lawn only consisted of white flowers which could look pretty in a different location but here even, they look creepy. The gate creaked, the house looks exactly the way a witch's house would look 'lifeless'. I hate this place the most in the world. Just the voice of the gate opening brings thousand of bad memories.

" I think dad is here, he must have found out where I am. I knew that fake lady is a liar. There is no way uncle jamee and papa would leave me here. I would tell everything to papa and then he will punish them to hurt me.

"Mr adams please sign on this, before you take the delivery" so it it.....its just a delivery. They haven't found me yet.

Please please moon goddess bring my papa and dad here. It hurts so much everywhere. I promise I'll be a good girl. I'll finish all my food. I'll do everything they say. Just please send me home, I don't want to be here. I want to go home."

I waked myself from my daze, this place sure brings the worst memories. Before I could knock at the door, the witch opened it, creepy woman.

"come on honey, we were waiting for you." She said it with a soft smile which I know has the ability to deceive people. I just nodded at her statement and went inside with her. She lead me to her living room and poured me a cup of her herbal tea. I sat across the couple waiting for them to say for what they called me for. "Eva I know you don't like us and why would you when we put you through so much. But that was necessary for us for.... you." Elder Adam said, it's not the first time he said this, in all the years I stayed here they told me this plenty of times, and I would always wait for them to explain more, but they never did. How can me being in pain and bleeding my soul out could benefit them and most importantly myself. No it can't of course I'm powerful now and no one can compete my strength, but it wasn't necessary. I already got a beta gene and a warrior one. I could have grown up like every alpha and beta, why only me had to undergo such training.

"we were helpless Eva" he continued like he could read my mind.

"care to explain" I asked them, they have a guilt in their eyes I couldn't deciphere. He took a deep sigh "unlike others your powers weren't a gift of goddess nyxon, it was given to you by the god Erebus, the god of death. You already know this what you don't know is...." Maya kept a hand on elder's knee, to stop him from shaking which I only noticed now. "let me explain" she said in her usual calm tone. "Moon goddess has the power to give life unlike god Erebus who has the ability to take it back. He's not evil but the power he's given you is infinite. A power beyond a wolf's control." I took a moment to understand what she's saying the power given to me by god Erebus are beyond control but I can control them fine.