CHAPTER- 1

Lying on my bed I stared into space. The two day battle with rogues has ended today and right now I'm too exhausted to even move, all I wanna do is sleep but the pack has other plans. They are throwing this big ass party which I really want to avoid but I know everyone would be expecting me along with the alpha and the elders. Right than my door opened revealing my three friends "hey aren't you coming along "Taylor asked. "You guys can go I'll be there in 10 " I told them without changing my position from my bed. 

"I thought we were all going together" the brothers said in sync. You know sometimes you may think that they do it intentionally, always syncing their words when they are not even twins, but the amount of brain cells they equally share I know this was natural. I sat up and gave them a look that says it's not my fault that they thought whatever they thought. 

"why are you all dressed like you are going to club" I can't stop myself from asking after seeing them dressed like Christmas lights. " IT'S A PARTY" this time they all said it in sync making me groan Great!. Gene the older brother was wearing denim shorts, a rapper shirt along with yellow shades and neon converse , Harvey was wearing jeans, a neon jacket with too many accessories and Taylor was in her latex bottoms with a black lace top and heels. Tell me again why I'm friends with them , oh I remember it wasn't my choice. "Fine wait here, I'll be ready in a minute" I quickly picked up my dark jeans and a back tee and changed in my bathroom. I tied my hair in a high ponytail. I went outside to see them all sitting on my bed waiting. "Don't" I spoke before they open their mouth and give me any of their fashion advices . Usually I would listen to their nonsense and won't say anything, but today I'm too exhausted and just wanted a good sleep. The way to the pack hall from warrior house was 10 minutes, but Taylor insisted on taking car since she was wearing six inch heels. 

The warrior house as its name suggests is only meant for warriors, it has its own armory aside from the packs main armory and large training grounds. Moon stone pack is a small pack compared to mine but with its war tactics and great equipments it holds the position of 5th strongest pack in nation. It's diligent warriors has lead to increase in the rank of the pack in the last 6 years. In just some minutes we arrived at the pack hall, it's one of the biggest building here to accommodate all the pack members along with all the guests and as today marks the end of a major rogue group in west almost everyone is here to celebrate. The music was loud and the hall smelled of delicious food. As soon as we entered, the crowd hushed, some of the kids that were playing stood up like they were caught in an ungraceful act , omegas and normal wolves bowed while the warriors cheered. Well it's not because me or my friends are celebrities it's because they are either scared of me or respects me. My friends immediately made their way towards the food corner. I huffed why dress up so much when you are only here for food , I made my way towards the porch when I was stopped by elder Adam and his wife. 

"Hey kiddo, how have you been ?" the couple asked with enthusiasm, just seeing them makes my mood sour "I'm fine just a little tired" I told them honestly giving them a hint to end any conversation if they have planned any "we both are very proud of you , you know your leadership in all the wars just made us so happy " Maya elder's wife said "she has the highest kill even I'm mortified " elder Adam said in awe , only he and his witch would be so excited about something that gruesome. They both are a sadist couple, elder Adam was used to be a warrior in his twenties but after meeting her mate a witch he retired from his services and started playing the role of a trainer along with his mate. They were known for their methods of training the one with the special gifts, one of the main reasons I was send here. Their practices are opposed by a lot of people but in the end they all knew that it's the only way to make us strong. Even though, for me having a highest kill or not doesn't matter, neither I'm sad about it nor happy maybe this is why I have got so many names in battlefield. "Well excuse me, Alpha asked for my presence " I immediately excused myself and went straight to group of people where I know alpha would be. Their discussion stopped and Alpha Charles beamed at me, he ushered me to come to him "Evangeline , I'm glad you came, even after a strenuous war ".