Cellmate P.2

BILLIE'S PERSPECTIVE

So desperate... What a good boy...

Even though he was kneeling down, it's like we're the same height 😔
So I really am a shorty?

Since he was being so submissive, I pinned him to the wall and started kissing him passionately. I even had to get on my tip toes 😭 Am I really that short?

We stopped kissing for a second, and looked into each other's eyes. The tension goes crazy.

"Tell me whats your name, sweet boy~", I asked him seductively. "I'm your servant, Jesse Rutherford... And you, mommy?", He asked, burying his head in my neck. I got goosebumps. I didn't know this boy was good. "Miss Eilish. And what do you want, Sir Jesse?", I asked him, making him want me more. "I want... You... And your thriving pussy.", He smiled. I actually blushed. Woah. You're good at this, sir Jesse.

"That orange jumpsuit makes your tits look so good, miss Eilish, but you won't need that jumpsuit anymore..", He told me, sneaking his way to my chest, unbuttoning my clothes.

He made a trail of hickeys all over my collarbone and my neck, then to my boobs.

I moaned, "Ugh.... G-good.. Boy...".
He let out a sexy giggle while sucking my tits.

He played with my nipples, teasing me. "Stop it, J-Jesse, you're torturing me~", I told him.

He scoffed, and said, "Whatever mommy wants, mommy gets...".

He pulled down my jumpsuit, and took off my thong. He started eating my clit impatiently and passionately.

I gripped on his hair for support. My moans were so damn loud. My knees were weakening.

"J-Jesse...", I moaned. He stopped, and put me on the toiled seat.

He pulled out his 20 inch, and that shit sprung out his boxers. WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT? OH MY?

THAT SHIT IS GONNA END ME GOODNIGHT

I THOUGHT I WOULD BE THE ONE KILLING HIM WITH MY FISTS, BUT HE'S GONNA KILL ME WITH THAT DICK 😭😭
THAT IS A WEAPON, NOT A HUMAN BODY PART

REST IN PEACE TO MYSELF

"Woah woah woah. Easy there, mister Rutherford. You gotta be careful with that weapon.", I said. He laughed, and said, "I know, I know, love. I'll be taking care of you this time.". I blushed so hard. What did he just say to me?

He lift my leg, and started me off slowly. I moaned slowly and softly, "Ohh~ mhh~ F-fuck... H-harder...", I requested.

He went so hard this time, I was losing control.

My mouth dropped open, as my eyes travelled to the back of my head.

"AAHH~ OOHH JESSE OH MY- UGHHH FUCK ME HARDER~ OHHH YEAHHH~ MHHH~", I moaned so loud. I could tell by his face, he loved it so much. His favorite sound.

I was a whimpering mess. I was crying tears of pleasure, I didn't know he could fuck so good.

I threw my head back, my eyes vanishing. "OOHH FUCKKK YOU MAKE ME FEEL S-SO.... AHH~", I whimpered.

"J-Jesse... I-I'm gonna... C-", Didn't even get to finish my sentence. I coated his big dick in my cum. He released as well. I felt his warm liquid splatter inside me.

We panted, out of breath. "O-ohh... Miss Eilish... You take my breath away...", He said.

Suddenly, he pulled his dick out, carried me, and straddled me.