Bully Me

3RD PERSON

In the 11th grade, Billie was considered the popular and the mean girl at school. She was the captain of the cheer squad, and has slept with the whole soccer team. Everyone was scared of her. Except for this one smart, nerdy boy. He wasn't afraid of anything. He was suicidal, anyway. He could get run-over by a truck and still not give a fuck. All he cared about was his studies, and that was it. Ironic, isn't it?

Billie would always heavily bully Jesse for all the small reasons. He was never safe, since Billie was in all his classes. Whenever the teacher was not around, Billie would tease and make fun of him. She would call out all his wrongs, just to make the class laugh. Jesse couldn't care less.

JESSE'S PERSPECTIVE

I was about to head out Chemistry class, when I saw Billie waiting for me. She was leaning on the door. My temperature is ascending again. This bitch makes my blood boil. She embarrasses me in all ways. I hate seeing this motherfucker. I tried to ignored her by just simply not looking at her while exiting the room. I succeed! Or so I thought. Just when I was gonna walk away from her, she harshly pulled my shirt, and pinned me on the wall. It was kinda cute and silly cause she was way shorter. "Where ya think you're goin', pretty boy?", She said with a huge evil grin. I scoffed, and said, "Cafeteria, pretty girl.", I jokingly flirted back, this time I held her waist, and pulled her away from me. I was more stronger than her, so I succeed.

BILLIE'S PERSPECTIVE

Before he could get away, I aggressively pulled him by his shirt then pinned him on the lockers. "Where ya think you're goin', pretty boy?", I asked him. Well, I'm not actually flirting with him. It's just a joke and everyone knows that. Not one person in the school would believe that I actually like this skunk. The fuck. Well, I lied when I called him a skunk. He smells good as fuck, but he's still ugly as shit.

Then, he suddenly replied, "Cafeteria, pretty girl.", He flirted back. What the fuck?! He had the nerve to talk back?! Well, yeah. He's Jesse James Rutherford. The most shameless bitch in the school. Not only is he a fucking loser, but he has no respect at all. But the way he called me a pretty girl, though... His voice always gets me... I kinda went red. But I shrugged it off and came back to my senses. But then when I lost it. He grabbed my waist and pushed me aside effortlessly. HELLOOOO?! WHAT THE FUUCK?! STOP ITT OMGG SHITT

No, no, Billie. He is an ugly little nerd, you don't deserve him. You deserve someone fron the soccer team. I wasn't falling for him anyway. Who is he? 🙄

No one talks or fights back to me, and if you do, you'll face serious consequences. I've already made like, 50 people drop out. You better not fuck with me. But I'll let it slide this time. That's what I said when he last talked back. Whatever. I promise myself, the next time he messes up, I'll have to punish him bad for the shit he did. I'm absolutely not letting him get away with it. Not only am I going to make him drop out, he will move out of this damn city.

TIME SKIP
JESSE'S PERSPECTIVE
MATH CLASS

Math class was gonna end. The teacher gave us homework. As always. After the teacher dismissed class and left the room, I'd always expect Billie to come up my seat and make me do her homework. I hate it all the time. I only do it cause I love doing my homework. I could do it 10x again. But this time, I wanna piss off this bimbo.

After our teacher left the classroom, Billie headed to my seat, as always, and gave me the paper. "Do my shit, pretty boy, okay?", She commanded. I coldly responded with no emotions, "No.". Her eyes widened as her jaw dropped. "What did you just fuckin' say to me, you stupid fuck?", She asked. I chuckled before replying, "Deaf little bitch, I said I won't do your fuckin' homework, lazy pretty girl.". I know I messed up. Don't give a shit, though. I saw Billie's face, she was MAD now. Whatever this stupid punishment is, it's so worth seeing her blood boil. The angriest someone could ever be. She was literally turning red lol. Couldn't tell if she was blushing or getting mad. She punched my desk, and said with a serious voice, "You just wait till P.E...". Shiver me timbers! Bet she's gonna throw away my clothes. She doesn't know I got extra. If you're gonna bully someone, be smart about it. She thinks she's all that just because she made 48 people drop out.