Mine Again P.2

JESSE'S PERSPECTIVE

I woke up on a sunday morning in the bedroom of the lounge. I turned around, and wrapped my arms around Billie's waist. Wait... SHE'S NOT HERE?!

I woke the fuck up and jumped out my bed. I tried to find her everywhere in the lounge. She was nowhere in sight.

I came back to the kitchen, but I saw Billie cooking. Huh? I'm glad she didn't leave, though. I smiled ear to ear, and hugged her from behind. "Good morning, babyy~", I greeted. She turned around, and hugged me back. "Good morning, sweet boy!", She pat my head. I blushed. No one has done that to me before. She grabbed my face and kissed my forehead while I was still hugging her waist. "I cooked your favorite!", She said. I looked at the food she was cooking, and she was making me my favorite ramen 🥺 It was her own recipe, and I loved it so much.

"Aaah! Thank you, pretty girl!", I hugged and thanked her. "Anything my favorite lovie.". Looks like I've been rewarded with a new nickname 🥺 Lovie sounds so cute, I'll call her that too <3

"Have you eaten yet, Lovie?", I asked her, with the new nickname she mentioned earlier. "Copycat! That was my nickname for youuu!", She got mad. "Sorry, love 😭 But have you eaten yett?", I asked her. She giggled, and said, "Umm, no. Why, baby?", She asked. "Umm! You are supposed to eat before you cook for me Mrs. Rutherf- I mean, Miss Eilish!", I stuttered. Oops 🤭 Her eyes widened in excitement. "Okay, Mrs. Rutherford. I like that.", She laughed. We laughed together.

I pulled out a pan, and put it on the stove. Billie put on a confused face. "Huh? I'm already cooking for you, sweetheart?", She concerned. "Silly you, this is for you, lovie!", I kissed her cheek. She cutely giggled, and said, "Let's cook for eachother together then, Jesse!", She suggested. I laughed, and agreed. "Okay!". "But the question is, do you still know my favorite?🤨", She asked. I blushed, and said, "Of course I do! It's mashed potatoes!". She put on a mad face. My smile dropped too. Is it not? "Good job! You still know!", She said. I let out a sigh of relief, and began cooking.

We cooked together, making stupid jokes. She's so funny, I was laughing so fuckin hard.  My stomach was hurting, but she kept on adding the jokes 😭 "BILLIE STOPPP HAHAHAH IT HURTS", I told her, wheezing. But she was just laughing with me.

We finally finished cooking, still laughing. I got the food ready while Billie washed her hands. After she was done, I pulled the chair for her. "You're still a gentleman, Jesse.", She flushed me a smile. I blushed, and said, "Just for you!".

We happily ate together. I asked her, "Bae, did I cook your potatoes good?". She looked at me, and said, "What does it fucking look like?". She was literally diving in 😭 "Okay, I get it. You love it. I'm glad you liked my food. I fucking suck at cooking, but I'll do my best just for you. You're my special.", I said. She blushed and smiled. "Thank you, boo~", She thanked me. I was redder than I was before.

After we finished eating, I told her, "Bae, I'm gonna shower. You can wait at my bedroom. You can watch movies.". She pouted with her eyebrows frowned. "Whaat?", I asked her. "What about me?", She asked. "You? What, baby?", I asked her, since I didn't understand. "Are you not gonna shower with me?", She asked me. I finally got it. My eyes lit up with excitement. She gave me the eyes, "Whoever gets to the bathroom first wins kisses!". I ran to the bathroom, but she was almost reaching it. I pulled her waist before she could reach the bathroom first. She laughed, "Cheaterr!". I laughed along, and gave her neck kisses from behind. I tickled her too. "Hahaha! Stop!", She laughed. I missed hearing those cute giggles. "Well, I won, so you better give me the kisses, now!", I said. She giggled, and said, "Okay, even though you cheated. Anything for you, sweet boy~". She grabbed my face, and showered her with kisses. I kissed her lips a little longer, and pulled away. "I missed that breathtaking tongue.", She said. I blushed, and said, "I missed those strawberry lips more!".

We undressed eachother, as we went in the shower. I tried not to look at her to show some respect. Then Billie suddenly grabbed my face and made me look at her. "Don't you love me anymore?", She asked. I couldn't help but look at her now. I looked at her head to toe, absolutely mesmerized. I was literally drooling, and I didn't notice. She closed my mouth, and said, "Hold your jaw, Jesse!", She laughed. "Sorry, sexy, just missed you a lot lately...", I said, still gazing at her hot body. After a little while of staring, lifted my chin, and said, "My face is right here, Mr. Rutherford!", She giggled. I looked at her beautiful face again, and said, "Sorry, beautiful.". She giggled, and told me, "Love you, boo~". I blushed and kissed her cheek.

I turned on the shower, as I checked to see if it was too hot or cold for my Billie. When it was warm enough, I turned to her, "It's good now, baby, lets go.". She gave me a sweet smile, and went in the shower.

I watched her as she washed herself. She arched her back and washed her hair. I was mesmerized by her beauty. I got back to my senses and washed myself. I grabbed the shampoo bottle and shared it with Billie. "Can you wash my hair, Jesse?", She requested. I immediately agreed and washed her hair. 

She washed my hair too, now we were cleaning eachother 😭

I took my hands on her waist and kissed her forehead while she was washing my hair. I kissed her neck, as she tried to avoid it, giggling. "Jesse, stop, it tickles 😣😣", She laughed. I kept doing it, and she tried to run away. I grabbed her by the waist as she was trying to escape. I wrapped her around my arms, tickling her tummy and kissing her neck. I listened to her cute laugh.

While we were laughing, I felt my dick get hard for some reason. I bit my lip, and decided, tickle time is over. It's play time, baby. I caught her off guard by suddenly inserting my dick in her hole, making her gasp.

2001 WORDS
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

MFTA
ya gal is back 😜 haven't written in a while bcs of my insane depression 😣😣 haven't eaten properly this whole month 😇 ill get better ig
3 attempts this month, ill do better 😣