Chapter 20: A Meeting Between Rulers of Hell

Start from the beginning

Lilith: You see, your father and Black Hat have met each other before, and you could say they are best friends.

Charlie: Wow Dad, I never thought that you would respect another demon and treat them like an equal.

Lucifer: Honestly, neither do I, but it's really hard to find a good ally in hell, and perhaps hell can prosper better with him being around.

Charlie: I think so too, Dad.

(Meanwhile in Hat Manor)

Our evil protagonist is currently in the living room with everyone in the hat manor, helping prepare everything that is needed for when he visits Lucifer. Once all the necessities are acquired, Black Hat summoned his shadow beast to store all of them.

Black Hat: Well, now that everything is prepared. Here are the people that I am taking with me on this trip for now Flug, Demencia, Eyu, Torment and his hydra brothers, Cerberus, G-lo, Ivy, Lupa, Bill, Leia, and Lizy. For everyone else, stay here and look after my organization while I'm gone. Also, if I need anything, I'll text you to prepare yourselves before I teleport you to me, understood?

Everyone: Yes Lord Black Hat, Sir.

Black Hat: Good, now it's time to see if Blitz and Verosika are ready.

With that Black Hat snapped his fingers and in a black smoke everyone is instantly teleported to black mamba who bu the way made her interior much larger to hold more passengers then in the blink of an eye Black Hat stepped on the gas pedal and the demon car instantly drive out of the manor before drifting out of reality and made it to their location, where they saw Blitzo and the I.M.P are packing up their stuff in their van.

Blitzo: (annoyed) God damn it, Moxxie, can you pack any slower?

Moxxie: (lifting a huge bag) This is a lot of bags sir and it would be faster if you helped me and Millie out a bit.

Blitzo: Ugh, idiots.

Black Hat: (Appearing behind Blitzo) Ugh, I know right?

Blitzo jumped in suprised seeing Black Hat suddenly appearing behind him. As well as Moxxie who dropped the bag on his foot and jumped in pain while holding his foot.

Blitzo: Wow, Christ on a stick please stop appearing on us like that.

Black Hat: What i can't help it sometimes you all just makes it so easy anyway I was just looking how is your progress on packing things up here.

Blitzo: Well we're almost done with the packing we just gotta put this last bag in but unfortunately Moxxie is taking forever to put it.

Millie: (grabbing the bag and putting it in the trunk) Don't worry Mox I'll help yah out a bit, They're all set.

Blitzo: (getting inside the van) Finally that took long enough, alright everyone let's move out of here it's time to go back to hell.

Black Hat: Perfect, now I'll teleport you all back see you on the other side Blitz.

With that Black Hat created a pentagram circle on the ground and the I.M.P are instantly teleported back to their dimension. At the same time Verosika and her crew arrived at Black Hat's location in their party bus.