Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"

Start from the beginning

"At least let me introduce them. First, this cute high school girl. " he said.

"Her name and face were kept tightly under wraps by the media, but she's on the run as the suspect in a serious of deaths by blood loss." he remarked.

"I'm toga! Himiko Toga!" the girl stated.

"it's so hard to live! I want the world to become an easier place to live! I want to become Mr Stain! I want to kill Mr Stain! So let me join the league of villains, tomura!" toga exclaimed while a mild blush covered most of her face.

Shigaraki would narrow his eyes at her.

" I don't get her. Is she crazy?" shigaraki asked.

" She can hold a conversation for the most part. I'm sure she'll be of use. " the man explained.

"Next, this guy over here." the man turned to the burnt nugget.

"He hasn't committed any flashy crimes, but he holds fast to the hero Killer's ideology." the man explained.

"I'm uneasy about this. Does this organization really have a just cause?don't tell me you're going to let this crazy woman in?" the burnt nugget ranted, toga was slightly offended by his remark but she still somehow has that same smile on.

"Oi oi, hey, you. You can't even do what that crazy high school girl was able to do. Give your name first. You're an adult, right?" shigaraki interjected.

"I currently go by dabi." the burnt nugget claimed.

Shigaraki was a bit irratated by this.

"That's not what I want to know. What's your real name?" shigaraki questioned.

Dabi closed his eyes before he spoke.

"I'll tell you when it's time. Anyway, I will carry out the will of the hero killer." dabi answered.

Again, shigaraki was irratated by his answer.

"You don't have to say what you haven't been asked. Sheesh. Everyone's so hung up about Stain, stain..." shigaraki slowly stood up from his chair.

"I don't like it." shigaraki Muttered.

Kurogiri looked at him nervously.

"You mustn't, shigaraki!" Kurogiri tried to calm him down.

"I don't feel good." shigaraki gave toga and dabi a death glare which sent shivers down their spines.

"You're all not good!" shigaraki reached his hand out and dashed at them, to which dabi responded by also reaching his hand out and toga pulled her knife and swinged it towards him.

Before they could all clash Kurogiri activated his warp gate and countered their attacks.

" please calm down, Tomura shigaraki. If what you wish is to come to pass, then we must increase the organization's numbers. Strangely enough, we're in the spotlight right now, so now is our chance." kurogiri explained..