Rogues and Training

It had been a couple of days, and I feel so different. First of all, we can feel each other's emotions. We can talk to each other now through our midnlink, I feel stronger and so much more. I felt myself being slammed on the ground,

L--"Come on, Princess, I know you are tired, but you only have a couple more minutes of training." I sigh, getting off the mat and getting into my stance, we have been training for most of the day, and I have to do it without my powers, and I am exhausted. He came at me, and I just wasn't aware enough, and he took me down within a second, and he was hovering above me, and I was breathing hard,

A--"I am sorry, I will try again."

S--"No baby girl, we are done for today."

A--"But the rest of the pack is still practicing."

L--"Yes, well witch and immortal or not, you are still in a human like body, and you get tired faster than us."

A--"No, I get tired faster because of my weight." I sigh, getting on my elbows, giving him the hint to get up so I can also get up, but he just kept looking at me and I sighed seeing him fighting for control of his wolf,

L--"Don't say shit like that you are perfect and you are strong"

A--"I am definitely not perfect, but anyways, can we get up so I can train a little more?"

S--"Aria, you are beautiful, okay? You are perfect for us." I can tell they are getting angrier,

A--"Whatever you guys say, but can we train a little more? I am rested a little more now."

S--"Yes, come on, it's time for our sparing." I groan, and he ends up using his vamp speed when I am tired from our training sessions. We started sparing until I stopped, and my eyes turned white. Now that I know my biological parents, my eyes always turn white now instead of purple. I wiped my head around and slowly started walking towards the tree line,

L--"What is wrong?"

A--"I don't know." I took a step forward, but my arm was grabbed, and I heard Silas saying,

S--"Rogues west borders" I gulped it is this side we are training at, today we decided to distance ourselves from the pack since yesterday everybody just started at me and made me almost have a panic attack.

I suddenly heard running and I start saying a chant in the old time language and as soon as they made it passed the tree line there were seven and I hold both hands up and start chanting again and they stopped moving, I raised my hands a bit and I raise them up in the air and I said more loud and quicker and all of the sudden I snapped six of their necks letting them fall and the last one I left alive I started saying a different chant and it made him change back against his will.

After lowering him to the ground, a couple of our warriors collected him and took him to the cells, where I did a spell to keep them in so they won't get out at all. I turned around to quit a big group of warriors, and I cleared my throat and took a couple of steps before I felt weird, and I almost fell, but I was caught.

W--"I am sorry Alphas I wouldn't have touched her without you permission I just didn't want her to fall"

A--"You are fine, thank you for helping me."

D--"What happened, girl?"

A--"I don't know, I just felt really drained all of a sudden."  I grabbed my necklace and said in my head,

A--"Dad, if you hear me up there, I need to know why I am feeling weak or having no energy after I use a lot of magic?"

After they saw me last, they left me a note in my spell book saying that they had me a smaller crystal, so I didn't have to carry around a bulky crystal everywhere.

R--"Well, while we wait on your biological dad to answer you, we have a ball to plan."

E--"Guys, don't worry, we won't make her do anything she is just going to sit on th couch and say yes or no to stuff."

L--As long as she doesn't get over stimulated"

S--"Yes and she will need some food, we and Leo are going to go talk to our guest" they walked over to me and I let go of daisey who is still holding me up and they both lean in and kiss me on the forehead and I close my eyes about go moan but I remember where we are. Ever since they mated me, I feel turned on every time they touch me, even if it is a simple hug or guiding me with his hand on my lower back.

They smirked at me, knowing what I thought in my head, I said in my head

A--"You better be back soon or I am going to have to take care of it myself" I heard a growl and a loud hiss and I look back and see them already looking at me and they said through our mindlink,

L,S--"Don't you even think about it."

A--"You guys are sexy when you get that way." they give me a look, and I just smile and turn around to see Daisey, Rose, and my mom looking at me with a knowing smirk.

R--"Let's get to planning!" We walk in when I heard my dad's voice,

D--"Honey, you need to eat stuff with more protein, more energy style, foods and drinks. When you use your magic, it is way more powerful than an ordinary witch."

A--"Thank you. Hopefully, I will see you soon. I think we have a really big council meeting coming up after our ball to talk to you all!"

M--"We can't wait honey, we miss you so much, but now to prepare your ball so you can be the Luna you are meant to be" I smile opening my eyes and I see we are in the livingroom where I see everything for a ball set out for me and that is where we sat for hours until we got the ball down to every little song, what color scheme, what kind of tables circle or rectangle, curtains or no curtains, what kind of foods, what kind of wine or other liquor. I was so tired, so I went up to our room literally went to the shower and took one, and did everything else regarding the bathroom then came our and went to bed where I was a sleep before my mates were back.