The Following Morning

I wake up feeling extremely warm just how I like it, I slowly open my eyes and I blink a few times before seeing Leo is in front of me laying down and I am cuddled up against him and somebody behind me saddled against me which is Silas and I sigh cuddling in more and I pushed back to get even closer to Silas.

My eyes fly open when I feel something rub against my butt well more like poke,

S--"Mmmnnn beautiful, I can't wait to wake up like this every morning." I push back a smidgen more when his hands wrap around my waist, pulling me even closer, I let out a small moan.

L--"That is a good way to wake up in the morning." I blush and cuddle into his chest even more, but seconds later, I remembered last night, and I grabbed Silas's hand and tugged it off and I sat up throwing the blanket I have on me and climb down to the end of the bed where I find my phone and see I only have an hour and a half to get ready and get to school, I sigh grabbing my hoodie throwing it on then walking to the door.

S--"Where are you going?"

A--"H-home, I have to get ready for school." I opened up the door and walked down the hallway, and I heard them run out the door when I opened the front door, and I saw them dressed and ready to go.

L--"We will drive you, come on." I nod and follow behind them when they passed me. I get in the back, and I feel their questioning glances, and I sigh, looking down at my lap. We made it to our house pretty quickly, and we stopped.

I got out of their car and quickly rushing in and up to my bedroom immediately stepping into the shower, taking the fastest shower I have ever done, then quickly drying off and getting dressed into leggings, t-shirt that was tie dyed with Baston written on it, then I slipped on the same shoes I have been wearing.

I rushed back into my bathroom, quickly grabbing my brush, brushing my wet hair out, and then brushed my teeth before grabbing a hair tie, my bag, and my phone which was about dead, so I brought my portable charger.

When I got down the stairs, I was surprised to see that they were still here talking to my family,

A--"What are you guys still doing here?"

S--"We're going to be taking you to and from school from now on." I looked at everybody and nodded slowly, and I walked to the door,

E--"Honey, you need something for breakfast."

A--"No, I am fine. I am going to be late for school, plus I don't need it." I walked to their car, and I was about to open it when I was stopped and spun around and pushed against the car,

L--"Don't speak about yourself like that."

S--"You are perfect just the way you are."

A--"Evidently not." I pushed them away from me with too much power. I almost knocked both of them down,

A--"I-I am s-so sorry." I looked down at my hands, and they said walking towards me, and Silas said,

S--"Beautiful look at us." I slowly look up and put my hands behind my back, but I don't dare make eye contact with them.

L--"Sweetie, please look at us." I finally break, and I look at them, and it's weird because I can practically feel my eyes glowing this time.

A--"Gosh, I am messing up so much already, I am so sorry, can we get going, please?" I turned around and opened the door, hopping in the back once again.

We were on our way, and I was looking down at my hands, and I could feel the power coursing through my body, and I was scared,

S--"Are you okay?"

A--"I just feel bad, and I practically feel the power coursing through me, and that scares me."

L--"It wasn't in your control, baby, we will figure it out, I promise." I nodded my head, and after a while, I asked,

A--"Why did you act like that last night?" I asked.

L--"What do you mean?"

A--"You guys just told me to leave and walked away from me with your heads down. Did I do something wrong? I just need to know before it drives me crazy."

S--"No, it had nothing to do with you. Well, really, it did. We almost lost control once again, and it was best for you to go on down and us take a cold shower in our separate rooms before walking down to dinner, and what I mean by separate rooms is that room we woke in this morning will only be used when you are there with us."

A--"You need to stop reading my mind." I smiled a little, but then we pulled into the parking lot, and it fell,

L--"Listen baby, you have been frowning way too much for my liking, so why don't you tell us what is wrong."

A--"You are the quarterback and bad boy." I pointed at Leo, then pointed at Silas and said,

A--"And you are the bad boy gym teacher."

S--"And what part of that made you frown?"

A--"All of it, first of all, it is very bad to date a teacher, and it is bad for your reputation to date me."

L--"Why is that? And it is a lot different from dating, baby."

A--"Because I am me, I am the girl that is afraid to do the wrong thing or say the wrong thing, because they are just waiting for something to bully me for" I open up to the door and get out walking towards the doors and as soon as I walked in I felt an arm go around my waist and one around my shoulders, I glanced left the right seeing both brothers there,

S--"We don't care what people think, and as for the bullying, you tell us, and we will take care of it, okay?" I nod my head, and Silas walked us to class before giving me a kiss on the forehead and saying goodbye before walking down the hallway and for some weird reason it feels like I am missing a part of me, but I can't be clinging.

L--"He told me to tell you that you are not clinging, and even if you would be, that is perfect for both of us."

A--"Why don't you tell him to stop reading my mind, and also thank you." As we were sitting down, I asked.

A--"Wait, you guys can talk to each other?"

L--"Yes, everyone in the pack can talk to each other. It's called mind link, and as soon as you are either fully brought into our pack or are mated, then you can talk to us just like me, and Silas just did."

A--"I have so much to learn."

L--" And that is alright because we are here every step of the way." I smiled, and I received one back.

Curvy Witch, Two Royal Mates जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें