part 7

She stood by the pool and watched every move he took and she concluded that he was beautiful but....have he no shame she thought, he was removing his cloths right in front of her and God help her she could not take her eyes off him.

"when you are done stripping me naked with your eyes come scrub my back, I really had an exhausting day"

she flushed so much ..what's wrong with me, why am I looking at him like that?

"I don't know where you are from" he continued "but it seems you don't follow instruction until its repeated twice".

"I follow instruction perfectly but not your own kind of instruction" she retorted.

"very you live me no choice than to call them back, and I will keep indulging just for this night and explain again....my word is law here, when I say go, everyone go, when I saw stop ,they stop, this is my country flower" he smiled" and you have no choice but to obey".

"so you enjoy been a bully"

"no not bully, but power, its in my blood it was passed down by my fathers, people have no choice but to do my biddings" he looked at her and smiled when he noticed she was flushed. " you are aroused" he said with some satisfaction.

" I am not" God help her she was, that's one of the reason she could not go close and was rooted in that spot. she kept reminding herself not to look below the waist line.

"you can look all you want and deny all you want but I can smell your arousal, so save us both the stress and scrub my back so we can both sleep, my patience is really red" he found out that his voice was raised slightly and he knew he was really exhausted, he was about to press the intercom when she moved and knelt down beside him.

"Am doing this because am exhausted too and I want to sleep and hope that when I wake up, all this will be just a dream".

"suit your self but do your job properly and go lie down".

she picked up the soft scrub and started washing his backed he sighed and she felt him relax she don't know why she feels so contented that she made him relax. she looked at his face and found that his eyes was closed. He is beautiful she thought.

"Enough" She shifted immediately, he pressed a button and sprays of water surrounded him. he stood and she closed her eyes immediately. he caught the action and smiled, after tying rob round himself he started walking towards his bedroom door " when you are done, you can come to bed and please no more questions,..... I sleep naked just to let you know".

her eyes flew open and he was already entering the room, and she ran towards him, she cannot just believe this man and she has been running a lot since she met him.

"You don't mean for the two of us to share a bed right?" but he ignored her, that's when she noticed the bed, it was so big, so big and inviting, who lives in this kind of luxury she thought. he removed his rob and slipped under the duvet. "can you please say something before you go around removing your cloths". she said angrily but he was no longer listening, his eyes were already shut.

"Am not ready to share a bed with you I rather sleep on the floor" no reply from him, she felt like crying she looked around the room and noticed that she was practically in heaven, she looked around and noticed a couch, she went there and sat down angrily but it was so soft, she decided to just relax a little bit and promised herself not to sleep and be on guard....and...she slept off.