part 3

Rose was hungry and thirsty, she never suffered from dehydration but she feared she was about to experience that first hand.

She expected that the cab her travel agent arranged for her should be waiting not the other way round but as she was about to contact him ,a gray Rolls-Royce cullinan approached her, she wished it will stop....
Hot damn! it stopped right in front of her and a tall handsome man on black suit approached her. She thought he was going to pass her and was about to turn around to see the lucky lady that was about to be welcomed this way but this .....Adonis stood right in front of her. She forced a shaky smile on her face and asked him..

" Excuse me sir, how may I help you"?
He just smiled at her
"Am sorry miss Rose but I think am the one doing the helping, am your cab driver"

Her eyes almost popped out of her socket
The Adonis cab man smiled at her reaction " I understand miss Rose, the car is a bit too much but I was about going to a party when my friend which is your Agent ..Mr Gabriel asked me for a favor"

"Am so sorry sir, he could have just called another cab driver ". ARE YOU KIDDING ME, she thought excitedly, wait until she floods Tisha's Dm with pictures

"It's no stress miss, please come inside".
He held the car door for her, she entered the back seat and thought of pure luxury, the cab driver... no the...she did not even asked him his name!, when did she become this vein...

She lowered the private screen
"Am sorry sir I did not ask your name"

"I understand miss Rose, my name is Raphael, do you need anything ?

"Ohhh yes, yes" , he has a beautiful name too she thought. "Am so thirsty, can I take the water in the refrigerator"?

"All the food and drinks there was provided specifically for you miss Rose, please enjoy, we will reach your hotel in less than twenty minutes"

She raised back the private screen and rushed to the wine first, she poured a good quantity in a glass cup that looked like pure crystal and took the first gulp.
"Ahhh" she screamed in pleasure, next she picked up the fruits and was just picking on it when the first wave of dizziness hit her.