part 2

Rose came down from to plane too tired to notice her surrounding but someone noticed her.

He kept staring at her and was speaking silently on his phone, he knew he had to come into his country unnoticed as his personal guard suggested, it was leaked to the press that he will be landing with his private jet today and lots of people were already waiting for him in his private runway, and his  flight could not just be cancelled, he knows his duty and don't joke with it, but he will decide were and how he attends to it.

"Do not fail me Akmed, I want her tonight in my bedchamber. I don't know how you will do it, just do it. I am in this situation  because of your incompetence,the least you could do is bring a woman to my chamber" .

He clipped his phone angryly and said curses in his ancient tongue. He noticed the girl was still trying to catch her breath and don't know what to do next, how can one be so beautiful and innocent and yes he knows an innocent one when he sees one, he silently thanked Allah for this soul that the world has yet not tainted.

He was he still staring at her discreetly when an unidentified car came to stop in front of him, his personal guard Yusuf waved at him and he entered the back seat and the car drove off.

He knew that his demand will be met.