A tight, burning sensation stops my arm from making it even near my arms. I blinked in confusion and pull my arm up again but the sensation burns against my skin again. Bondage? Hah, did I pass out with excitement for some freaky deaky? If I was presented with that opportunity, I would 109% pass out or quite literally die. But this situation did not at all seem like something that'd I would enjoy.

The ceilings were high and the floor was stone cold. Broken glass windows covered the every wall of the large space. The floor is littered with debris and battered machines were strewn across the room. The ceiling is covered in cracks, with water stains from frequent rain seeping through which dropped onto the floor in small puddles.

From what I could tell, with the eyesight of a mole, I was in an abandoned warehouse. In an abandoned warehouse with no one to be seen. In an abandoned warehouse, tied up on a floor colder than Edward Cullen's skin. How the fuck did I end up here? With hindered eyesight due to the darkness, I tried to find something to help me get rid of these restraints. I shuffle along the floor while sat on my ass like a lazy baby would.

A large metal frame hung across the room which could be useful. With a whimper, I lift myself up to my knees to try get over there quicker. But then a creaking of a rusted door opens and slams again, within seconds I hear footsteps coming towards me and unfamiliar voices.

Oh shit. Fuck.

Urgently looking around the room, there has got to be something helpful here. "Why didn't you keep the last one? She was fun." A rough voice questions as the footsteps get closer and closer.

"I had enough of her." Another one says, "She screamed too much."

"Isn't that the fun of it?" A third cackles. My heart drops into my stomach as bile gathers in my mouth. I didn't want to even know what they were talking about but I could only imagine what they meant. My heart beats fast in my chest banging so hard you could hear it beating from Jupiter. This could only go one of two ways. I knew which way I wanted this to go and it was the one in which I survived. I had people who needed my help, needed my service.

The foot steps get closer and I kneel with my head down. Think. Think, idiot, think. "Good morning sunshine." The rough voiced one said, "Wyatt, look who's awake." The man smirks at me as Wyatt steps closer to me lustfully smiling at me. He bends down to me until we are face to face. His dirty breathe masking my face and I turn my nose up instinctively. Grabbing my face, he forcefully makes me look at him and smirks. "Isn't she a beauty?" Wyatt points my face at the other man.

"Oh, she is a looker." The rough voiced one strokes my hair. My breathe hitches in my throat as I avert my eyes from them. "You're gonna have a good time with us, darlin'." Darth Vader smirks, "Never had a complaint about my joystick."

"I'd rather eat a shit pie." I glare at him. Darth Vader steps back along with Wyatt and he widens his eyes at me. He'd clearly never been challenged while doing this horrid shit. He was used to screaming and begging for their lives or worse. I wasn't going to let him get that enjoyment out of me.

"Woah, she's feisty." Says the third one who looked like the human version of Gollum, "I like that about a woman." Disgusting. The three men stand around me as I glare up at them. Gollum and Darth Vader looked pleased with themselves. Wyatt was silent as he averted his vision from me. "Me first." Gollum stepped forwards.

"What makes you think I'm interested in you?" I cock my eyebrow at him. His high pitched laughter echoes through the room. Gritting his teeth at me, he pulls me up on my feet making me screw my face in pain as he grips my arm. His hand pulls at the back of my shirt as he tries to pull me away. My heart jumps in my chest as my fate is near. I look behind me as I keep my eyes on Wyatt and he is looking at me now. "Don't be so inconsiderate. Let Wyatt have a turn first. I'll have you last." I smile at him, "Gotta save the best for last, hey." I wink at him.