Anaconda

Chris Brown.

"How about you look after me now? 'Cause a nigga tired." I groaned.

"I'm the Queen, fuck you mean?" Nicki joked back.

"Bitch I'm a king. Now go get me some dinner." I demanded.

"Oh really now? You my little bitch, so you get your lazy ass up and go cook us up some dinner." She giggled.

"I got you lunch... Please baby." I begged in a nicer way.

"That shit don't work with me boo." She laughed.

I crawled over to her in the bed, wrapping my arms around her, resting my head on her lap. I kissed the top of her thigh, as I rubbed my hands over her inner thigh.

"What type of dinner do you want?" Nicki laughed.

"Anything you want to give me baby..." I seductively spoke.

"I will make some proper dinner, I might even give you some desert."

She removed me head from her and rested me back on the bed. She smiled at me once more before she disappeared out the room.

Me and Nicki had a hangover all morning but we good now, just a bit tired. Hardcore night yesterday, had a lot of fun with her. We have the same humour and personality, we just get along well. I was looking after a Nicki this morning even though I felt like death too, but now I just can't be bothered. So, now she doing the honours of taking care of us by making some dinner.

She brought some pasta and salad up and a drink. Possibly isn't the best idea but we ate dinner while we watched TV in bed. Once we where finished we just placed the plates on the side, both too lazy to go downstairs to wash up.

We waited a hour for our food to go down then I ran a bath for Nicki. I placed some candles around the side and added some bubbles into the bath, gonna make it real relaxing for her.

"Babe it's ready." I called for her.

I waited for a bit then she walked into the bathroom.

"You're my king." She smiled, wrapping her arms around me.

I kissed her forehead then went to leave the room but then she called me back.

"You're not getting in?" She frowned her eyebrows at me in confusion.

"Oh, you already wanna see me naked? You don't want to waste no time huh?" I chuckled.

"I'm only asking you once." She tested as she started to strip.

I have seen most of it before over the internet but her body is even better in real life. I never cared about her body.mBut now I love everything about her. I feel in love with her not just her body like other niggas.

"And you ain't gotta tell me twice."

She got into the bath while I started to strip out of my clothes. She was too busy getting comfy to notice I was stripping.

"You gonna make some room for a nigga?" I asked as I waited to get in.

"Skinny nigga with a big package." She smiled as she eyed down my anaconda.

"Rude bitch with big tits." I smirked.

She bit her lip from stop herself from smiling, then she moved forward in the bath tub so I could slid in behind her. Once I was in and comfy, I pulled her back so she was laying on my chest.

"I would never of thought we be doing this." I admitted.

I remember when I was dissing her, saying I didn't want to be her bodyguard. Now look at us. All I wanna do is be around her, it's sad because her tour is coming to a end and I don't know what's going to happen between us. I have a family to get back to in Virginia, but then I don't wan to leave her either. I will ask her about I another day.

"I never thought I could care for another man." She admitted too.

"Me too." I spoke, reminding me of my ex who cheated on me.

"What you never thought you could care for another man?" She joked.

"Ha. Ha." I sarcastically laughed. "You know what I mean, stop playing."

"I think us talking about men made your anaconda rise a bit." She giggled.

"Nah, that be you keep moving on it."

"What like that?" She smirked at me as she started moving up and down.

I closed my eyes and clenched my jaw as I tried to control myself. I don't want to rush into having sex with her but she keeps playing with me. Yesterday at the club and now, she making a nigga past horny. My hand isn't going to do the job forever.

"You wait, you going to be running away from this dick when you get it." I spoke confidently.

"Oh, you sure? I can take the dick Daddy." She flirted back.

"Those dicks before ain't got nothing on mine babe. Imma put that ass in reverse and show you how a real nigga puts it down."

"I hope you stay true to your words." She smiled.

She lend forward and grabbed the bar of soap then passed it to me.

"Give the Queen a back rub." She said handing it over to me.

I accepted it from her then started to rub the soap against her back, slowly and carefully. I then moved my hands to the front, I let go off the soap as I placed my hands closer to her tits. Slowly raising my hands up until they both came in contact with both of her boobs. I caressed them both treasuring this moment. Everything about her has me feeling good. I soon felt my hands be lifted away, then the soap placed back in my hand.

"That's all for now, can't give you too much of me at once." She smirked.

"You keep playing, just you wait."

________________________
Oooo, things are getting sexual between them!
So, from all the positive feedback from this book I have decide I will make a sequel! I wasn't planning on it but as so many people said yes to it I will:)
VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!:)