Feast For The Dragon's

Start from the beginning

"That sounds lovely your Grace... I am glad that you think of me so highly. But I'm not sure how the Kingdom will feel about... This new princess I am representing..." Thereya said thinking about how long she be able to force a smile for the King. "I won't hear about that nonsense... Whoever stands against the throne and my family will have their tongues removed." Viserys shook his head as he looked away putting his hands behind his back and slowly starting to walk to the other side of his table. "So whenever we hear something that we don't please we remove a tongue... Even if it's the truth?" Thereya spoke to the King boldly.

Viserys stopped walking before looking back at Thereya while scoffing and just as he opened his mouth to answer his question his brother Daemon interrupted him. "We are the crown. You keep forgetting your place. We stand higher than other people, and they can't speak to us as they please. Get used to it... You aren't living amongst the savages anymore." Daemon spoke rudely with arrogance and insulted Thereya about where she was coming from. But even though Thereya's blood could boil just by being in the same room as her father, she decided to try and keep her tongue short. "Seems like you still do father... What a shame..." Thereya said before turning around to walk out of the King's chambers.

Her answer made Daemon scoff and chuckle as he took the sly insult his daughter threw at him. She stopped before walking out and she looked at the King. "I am truly happy to attend the feist and proudly represent our house..." Thereya said to Viserys smiling arrogantly before walking out. Viserys smiled and nodded, but as she was walking away she could hear the mutters of Viserys lecturing Daemon about his behavior.

"Princess!" Cole shouted after Thereya as he tried to catch up to her. "I need to be alone..." She said angrily as she was walking away not even turning her head to look at him. She was so angry at her father that every time she was forced to be in his presence her eyes would water.

While Thereya was walking down the hall in a rush she came inside her chambers and shut the door behind her loudly. She leaned her back against the door as she slowly sat down on the floor with salty tears sliding down her cheeks. Thereya was so angry that she cried and now she was just confused about why couldn't she not care about what her father did or said. Why did she have to get so angry? Why couldn't she simply not be bothered by that man?

She stood up and took her dragon egg in her hands before returning and sitting down leaning on the door while holding it close to her chest and burying her head into the egg. It felt like that little egg was all she had left from this God's forsaken world.

Thereya just sat there for hours and hours, she even fell asleep with her head on her knees. But as the day was slowly passing she decided to raise her head and start coming back to her senses even though she felt all alone and like it was her against this whole family, against the crown and the throne, the burden of what she was doing was too heavy for her to bear. How could she ease this burden? Then she looked towards the window. Thereya stood up put down the dragon egg, and decided to look outside, a garden was beneath her window on the right side while on the left was the sea.

She wanted to go out and clear her mind, she was in King's Landing after all, it's not every day that a girl gets to be inside the castle, so she opened her door slightly peeking out to see if anyone was in the halls. But there was no one besides a few guards, so she decided to go. Thereya moved swiftly and quietly through the halls as she made her way to the garden, but just as she thought that was it and she had her peace she heard a familiar voice call out to her. "Dear cousin! Reya!" Aegon put his arm around her, his breath smelling of wine again and his thumb in bandages.

"What do you want!?" Thereya said sharply with no patience left as she pushed his arm off, but Aegon was drunk enough to lose his footing so she placed a hand on his chest and quickly pushed him back straight on his feet. His eyes were half shut but he knew what he was doing. And he was still visibly angry about the fact that his stupid little cousin broke his finger and disrespected him.

"Why always so aggressive? You wish to break my other thumb, you little aggressor." He said while leaning against one of the stone pillars blocking her path. "If you don't move I might." She said as she stopped right in her tracks. Thereya doesn't even know why she said it because she knew pretty well that she wouldn't do such a thing again.

"Are you threatening the Prince? Oh, dear cousin... I was just waiting to hear that. Maybe it's time I teach you some manners." He said with a grin on his face and a smirk forming on his lips before firmly grabbing Thereya by her shoulders and forcing her to walk with him. "Where do you think you are taking me!?" Thereya shouted while repeatedly turning her head around to look at his eyes.

"Have you ever been to the dragon pit my lady?" He said with a sadistic look on his face as he whispered that in her ear as well while he pushed her in front of him, pressing his chest against her back. Thereya's eyes widened slightly at the mention of the dragon pit as her heartbeat picked up a faster pace, even if she tried not to look scared her palms started sweating and her fingers shaking at the thought of her cousin feeding her to his dragon as an act of revenge crossed her mind and wasn't going to leave her mind soon.