"They deserved to die." My breath started to hitch repeatedly in my throat as I bit the inside of my bottom lip to stop it from trembling. "It wasn't- It...It wasn't my fault."

"Is that what you tell yourself? Is that what you told that girl?" Her head tilted as she spoke maliciously. "What was her name again...Lilia wasn't it? Is that the made up story you tell her instead of admitting what really happen-"

The ropes around Maggie's hands finally fell, giving her the chance to lunge at Leah. The two women began to fight brutally, Maggie with no weapons and Leah with a gun and knives before Maggie took one of her blades. I untied the rope from my legs, throwing it on the ground in front of me before lifting myself up.

I held myself up on the table, holding my hand over my wound. My hand was instantly covered in blood, but there were more pressing matters at hand. I harshly wiped my face, specifically the tear that had rolled down my cheek, before balling my fists up.

Leah had thrown Maggie onto the ground after stabbing the back of her knee to stop her from running, her back facing me, and she was punching her in the face. I rushed over to the older woman, throwing her off and onto the ground. I clambered onto her before punching her in the face again..and again..and again.

I couldn't hear anything all of a sudden - just Leah's groans every time I threw a hit her way. Each time, my fist got bloodier, but it wasn't as red as my vision. Her face was a bloody mess, her lip looked burst and her eyes looked full of pain and regret as all she could witness was the anger she had unleashed.

"You fucking liar!" I spat at her, briefly looking to the side and I saw a few rocks in the corner. My body moved itself, my mind on standby mode at this point. I picked up one of the heavy rocks, ignoring the sharp points that were digging into my red hands.

I noticed Maggie on the floor, sending me a worried look as if she wanted me to stop. But I didn't care. I wiped the blood off my face and stood over Leah, who weakly looked up at me. My scarred face glared at her, like a bad dream.

"I remember you doing this to me like it was fucking yesterday." I whispered to her, watching her struggle as she tried to hold herself up, but still failed. I crashed the rock down onto her knee, hearing her compress her scream with her lips closed together tightly. I bent down to her eye-level, tilting my head. "It was for 'killing another member', wasn't it?"

Leah coughed for a minute, spitting blood at me. I couldn't help but smirk at her struggling. "You- You know what- what really ha-happened Leigh. You just can't handle the truth." She mumbled as she leaned herself against the wooden wall. "You deserved to be punished."

"You think I wasn't punished?" I questioned her, anger lacing my tone once again. "I'm always in that forest. I'm always watching it happen as you drag me away, leaving him to die. I'll always be there."

I didn't notice how Leah's hand was carefully moving over to a knife on the floor. She grunted, "Accept it, Leigh. Accept the fact that you killed him already." Suddenly, her arm lunged up, the pointy blade aiming for my head.

But before she could even get close to me she instantly fell back, her head crashing against the wall. A bullet hole was in her head.

My eyes widened immediately. More blood splattered on my face before I stood up. She was dead. She was dead. She was dead. I wanted to feel better. I still felt the same. There was no feeling of justice. There was still that pit of revenge and bloodlust, which I wanted to get rid of.

A hand clasped my shoulder softly. Once I realised it was Maggie I made myself breathe normally. She reached for the rock in my hand. I gave it to her and she threw it on the floor.