Caine got comfortable between her bare legs, placing his strong hands on the thin cotton covering the soft flesh in between.

Caine leaned forward, too hungry to even take her panties down. Dragging his tongue down the length of her cotton panties, getting them moist with his tongue.

Nia's head gently rocked to the side at the action.

Caine leaned back, looking at the patch his tongue left before bringing her underwear down her legs and yanking them off her ankles.

Immediately he placed his nose close to her pussy, taking in her smell. He was so obsessed with her he couldn't get enough. These past three weeks without her were hell and he knew after that some changes would be made for the future.

"I missed yo ass so much." Caine leaned in and kissed a sleeping Nia's pussy. His lips kissing at her fat pussy lips first, closing his eyes so he could savor the feel of her on his lips.

Then Caine placed his thumbs on the skin of her folds, pushing it back gently to fully reveal her pretty little nub.

Caine leaned in and kissed his girls clit, immediately getting greedy just being up close with it. He stuck his tongue out and licked her with the fullness of his tongue. A deep groan leaving the man at how weak in the knees this girl got him off doing literally nothing.

"You's so perfect ma fuck."

Caine didn't care if Nia was still asleep, he would praise the fuck out of her on some real shit cause everything he'd say to her was always true, woke or not.

"Pretty ass pussy man." Caine had pulled apart her lips entirely, the flesh warm and slightly wet from what he was already doing to her. He licked the skin of her folds gently, leaving wet kisses on it to as he felt Nia's legs start to move slowly.

His girl was starting to wake up.

"Mhmnnn" Nia mumbled in her sleep, her hand coming across her face. She was still half sleep but her legs weren't closing even though she was trying to close them.

Caine took this as his chance to dive in, sinking his tongue into his little girls pussy entrance.

He moaned at the taste, along with Nia. Her back gently arching off her bed at the sudden action being taken on her pussy.

Her hand fell down from her face as her eyes weakly opened up, looking down to the space between her open legs.

Caine slid his tongue out and swirled it up to her clit, speaking against it once he was there.

"Hi princess."

Nia visibly clenched at the sound of his voice and the sight happening before him. She'd missed him so fucking much. Her chest started to raise up and down, turning into a greedy girl she was for her man.

"K-keep going please."

Caine nodded in understanding, yanking Nia's leg up to rest better on his shoulder.

He took a long slurp from her clit, humming against it making Nia's leg twitch from the vibration. Caine placed the flatness of his tongue against Nia's pussy and started to move his face up and down. Gilding his entire tongue down the length of her pussy, every time it came up bumping over her clit over and over again.

Nia loved the motion he doing. It felt like he was giving her control to use him however she wanted. It was rare that Caine gave up control to her but when he did Nia knew how to have it.

She palmed her hand on top of his dreads, her legs coming to squeeze around his head to hold him in place.

"Don't move." She mumbled, sinking her teeth into her bottom lip as her chest caved in. Caine's hand pressing down on her lower stomach making her legs shake harder at the sides of his head.

Nia raised her hips up and down, gliding her pussy up and down Caines waiting tongue. Using him as a sliding board for her cunt. Using him for her own pleasure.

"Yes yes!" She whisper yelled, trying to stay quiet but it wasn't hard seeing as how heavy she was breathing. Her body felt like it was possessed. The man she loved was letting her take control and she was getting everything she wanted from him.

Caine was rock solid, his eyes on Nia. Watching her expressions as her face scrunched up with greed. Her hips going fast at her own pace, drawing whatever she wanted from him. Holding him still how she wanted and taking every inch of pleasure she needed.

"I'm cumming yes yes I'm cumming" Nia's words were aggressively panted out. Her throat closing in as she bit into her body lip aggressively to keep from screaming.

Caine moved his face with her hips, helping her the entire way as she started to release. The bundle in her stomach unraveling into Caines mouth. Her cream going down his throat and coating his lips. Nia looked down on him, seeing her mess on him and decided to rub it in, using her pussy.

Her eyes glistening as she did it, high off the pleasure she was given as she rubbed her release all into her man's face.

"Fuck baby."

Caine says, licking his lips as Nia's hips dropped down to the bed, tired from all the work they just did.

Caine immediately started prowling up her body, hovering over her and leaning down.

Nia started to lick his face. Cleaning it from her release with her tongue, showing him just how much she had missed him.

"I'm so glad you're here." Nia mumbled into his ear once he was all clean. Kissing his ear gently and leaning into his neck. Her arms coming around and wrapping around his body, bringing him down to drop into her body as she squeezed him tight as fuck with her tiny body.

"I had to get to you as soon as possible baby. I'm so fucking proud of you." Nia nodded, a smile into her man's neck as she listened to his words of praise.

"I already done saw some pictures. That nigga Jay sent it to my phone. That's the only person other than Mario and my lawyer to know I was getting out this late."

"Aww." Nia mumbled, smiling knowing that Jay had done something so nice for her and Caine. She expected nothing less from her best friend.

"You know I got shit planned for you. Ion care bout that youn want no party nah hell nah. We celebrating my girl. Always no doubt."

Nia don't even care anymore. She was just glad he was here!

She pulled back from him and kissed his cheeks multiple times and nodded with a huge smile on her face.

"I will. I will. We'll celebrate as long as you're here. Never ever leave me again okay?"

"I promise it won't happen again princess. Ever." Nia nodded and she kissed his nose, bringing him back down to crush her body. She wasn't letting him go no time soon.

__________________________________

I'm ngl y'all lucky I got some free time this lovely Sunday or y'all would've really been waiting that week 😂 anywayssss my book at 30k!! I'm so happy it's just amazing to me ngl.

Comment and tell me how you got to my book!

I've also been thinking about some new book ideas so tell me what y'all think.

Jay getting his own book
A toxic love book
A mean nigga x sweetheart girl
W/W!!

Tell me what y'all think!!